What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Tangwena

Veteran
Time for some before and after Mulanje pics.

IMG_0155.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG
img_0148-web.jpg
1576711654677.png
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG

Baba Karuna

One of the most choice Peruvians from last season. Smelled of blueberry and strawberries, super sweet with a mix of spicy black pepper. Cured to a sweet spicy herb that hits immediately and creeps with no ceiling. Brain numbing, energizing, blissful meditation, mellows out an hour later into a focused, happy, groovy stone.

Jai Maa

Attachments

• Peruvian Berry 1.jpg
    Peruvian Berry 1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
  • Peruvian Berry 2.jpg
    Peruvian Berry 2.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 43
  • Peruvian Berry 3.jpg
    Peruvian Berry 3.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 39
  • Peruvian Berry 4.jpg
    Peruvian Berry 4.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 39

Rastafarout

Premium user
One of the most choice Peruvians from last season. Smelled of blueberry and strawberries, super sweet with a mix of spicy black pepper. Cured to a sweet spicy herb that hits immediately and creeps with no ceiling. Brain numbing, energizing, blissful meditation, mellows out an hour later into a focused, happy, groovy stone.

Jai Maa
You eating or smoking it , Probably smoking with the instant hit? , bong filler !

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
@Tangwena @Baba Karuna Incredible photos.

I think I may have compressed mine too much. Loving the lighter and darker cures. I need to find some Mulanje beans.

Thank you both for sharing and inspiration.
You haven't compressed them too much. They'll still be awesome!, just more compressed than ones that aren't. 🙂

Most of my cobs are compressed really hard. The cob is very hard when dry, but I like it like that. Some are not so compressed and they're good also.😂

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I've got some
Nevilles Haze x C5Mango (Donald Mallard and flower power cut)

I'd like to try some curing techniques yall are using.

Will document once I pull plant as she steady going into week 12...

Going to look thru and find a technique that fits 👌
Nice choice of weed brother.

I suggest you don't bother too much with the earlier pages as the technique/s has/have evolved quite a bit. The last 100 or so pages will give you a good idea 🙂, but if you want an awesome read of one the nicest threads on the whole internet, then read them all. 🙂🙏

Rastafarout

Premium user
Yeah the only real way to find out is experiment yourself .. each will prefer a different ferment , it’s finding the one or ones
The trichromes have a part in the process though not sure how but the more there are the better it crystallises you guys find that?
So I’ve tried a few from 80% wet to 10 %
The wet are the ones that go dark like molasses
Still smell good when opened no weird decay or ammonia smells
Dried some and left some wet ,and repacked ,will see which are better

Here’s a Malawi one busy turning black
IMG_7398.jpeg

And again.. you can see the “oil” coming out now .. I think it’s oil , won’t know till I open it again , I can probably already say it was too wet
IMG_7400.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts