What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

weedebook

Thank you tangwena for the knowledge. I started going back and reading all about Malawi cob style. It was really fun.

After sweat 1 day dry before try to smoke

Attachments

• 1708685753815.jpg
    1708685753815.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 36

Tangwena

Veteran
Another Peruvian expression. This one is slightly fruity but heavy on the black pepper 🙏🏻

Jai Maa!
Lovely looking cobs brother if they smell sweet then they are very good. Best slow dry now to keep them that way.
I love cobs like that. We used to score dark stringy cobs from Tete in Mozambique on the Zambezi river.
They had a strong pine smell, as strong as skunk but pine not skunk.
We couldn't hold the smoke in our lungs it was so strong, instant high from one pull we were tripping never saw it again it was a once off score.

Baba Karuna

Lovely looking cobs brother if they smell sweet then they are very good. Best slow dry now to keep them that way.
I love cobs like that. We used to score dark stringy cobs from Tete in Mozambique on the Zambezi river.
They had a strong pine smell, as strong as skunk but pine not skunk.
We couldn't hold the smoke in our lungs it was so strong, instant high from one pull we were tripping never saw it again it was a once off score.
That is how these genetics are, instant effect from the first inhale, smoke so expansive it can't be held in. The smoke is incredibly smooth and sweet. Chewing leads to hours of energetic bliss :love:

Om Krim Kalikaye Namaha

Tangwena

Veteran
Today I checked on progress on a cure of Mulanje Gold WOW! when I opened the dark cure bags I dang near sat on my ass ha ha.
I have the old bags in my pocket as I type this and whenever I move they waft this heavenly hashish ganja resin smell.
It sort of adds emphasis as I type, aroma therapy makes describing them easier ya mon.
Tried one of the dark ones this morning niiice high power rangers stuff I LIKE ha ha.
img_3570-web.jpg
img_3571-web.jpg
img_3574-web.jpg
img_3576-web.jpg
img_3577-web.jpg
img_3578-web.jpg
img_3579-web.jpg
img_3581-web.jpg

GreenAndFast

Some great looking cobs here guys. I'm currently about to vape some of this mango Thai #4. Which was a very jungley, wild and not great in terms of bud structure. But that doesn't really bother me. After it's short sweat and cure since January. I opened the bag and got hit with a limey, zesty tang. I'll let you guys know in a few moments how she smokes hehe
PXL_20240302_110259975.jpg

GreenAndFast

Yeah my cob pile is really starting to get out of hand hahaha that mango Thai #4 is pretty good at higher temperatures. I was super high last night after 3 bagfuls on 180. Not much left. I loved the faster flowering pheno cob a lot A.K.A mango Thai stick and about to put some S1s of her into soil to make more lol

CDNINCA

@Tangwena , I've got a similar problem. As you know, I'm already thinking about what to grow this upcoming season - yes, I love growing plants too, and the cob pile is not diminishing very fast! Time to start giving more of it away eh?

Another benefit to the cob though is that it will keep, and possibly improve, over time much better than the old jarred weed does! It's just where to store them all? I know, what a fortunate problem to have ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts