What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Red October

Thank you for the lovely response tangwena, I have read many of your reports and appreciate your views on affects as they seem to be more in line with what I'm looking for.

I think your views on tolerance are spot on and reducing intake will have the desired affect over time, i had a recent experience where I made canna butter but using far too much material from plant material that was a couple of years old, so I'm assuming most of the THC had been converted to CBD but what happened really annoyed me as after eating the cookies for some time basically everything lost its effectiveness and it probably took about 2 months for me to get back the limited feeling I was already experiencing from the herb I was smoking.

If we have been leaching these fat soluble components into our bodies for many years I don't mind it taking some time to get the higher concentrations out. But I'm tired of having to smoke multiple varieties just to feel slightly high and I'm glad there is some light at the end of the tunnel, thanks to the members on the forums here.

Tangwena

Veteran
I'm loving the "4 days into the future" photography!

Just coming up o a bit of cob SMH. Intrestig the points you make about tolerance. I know i need to quit smoking spliffs, but still love the whole rolling up and smoking something.
Yes the rolling up and smoking was the thing I missed the most. The actual smoking was what was killing me ha ha.
Its the ritual of mulling up and smoking I missed the most.
I still find it a bit of an anticlimax taking such a small piece of cob and chewing it, as I like the taste its too small.
But if I satisfy my taste for chewing by chewing a larger piece it gets me so spaced out I'm gone to all earthly beings for a whole day ha ha.
I much prefer the long lasting tripping high I get from chewing to the short intense high I used experience from the good pot smoked.
The high is different like another type of drug altogether plus I like who I am high from chewing I'm a much more secure sure of myself person the person I would rather be not the messed up individual I seem to be straight haha.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hi Tang,

I'm loving eating the cob! Yesterday i ate some SMH cob and had lovely day! This moring i've had my first taste of the Goldern Tiger and am coming up nicely; quite different from the SMH, a little more giggly (1 1/2hr since take off). I have to be honest, i have been smoking a little also, but nothing in comparrison to what i'd usually smoke!.
I think tomorrow i'll eat a little Panama Haze.

To anyone questioning wether or not to cob some of their harvest, Go for it. I dont think it makes really good weed stronger, but it certainly improves the high. From my limited experiece of cobbing but exstensive history of using our favourate herb (45yrs, heavy duty!), I'm wanting to get High as oppossed to stoned, although i do occasionally like to get stoned. I'd be iterested to try a heavy duty indica cobbed, but imagine it would be less narcotic?

Tang, what do you use when you need something to wipe you out at the end of a busy day?.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Tang,

I'm loving eating the cob! Yesterday i ate some SMH cob and had lovely day! This moring i've had my first taste of the Goldern Tiger and am coming up nicely; quite different from the SMH, a little more giggly (1 1/2hr since take off). I have to be honest, i have been smoking a little also, but nothing in comparrison to what i'd usually smoke!.
I think tomorrow i'll eat a little Panama Haze.

To anyone questioning wether or not to cob some of their harvest, Go for it. I dont think it makes really good weed stronger, but it certainly improves the high. From my limited experiece of cobbing but exstensive history of using our favourate herb (45yrs, heavy duty!), I'm wanting to get High as oppossed to stoned, although i do occasionally like to get stoned. I'd be iterested to try a heavy duty indica cobbed, but imagine it would be less narcotic?

Tang, what do you use when you need something to wipe you out at the end of a busy day?.
Haha what a question I am retired so I dont need to be wiped out at the end of a busy day.
I usually chew some cob before 10am so by the time I go to bed around 9.30pm I'm ready to sleep.
I dont have any Indica cobs I only use sativas and by taking them early in the day I am worn out by night time.
Timing and dosage are the important considerations. Good sativas can keep me up all night if taken too late in the day so I have to have them early.
I find I can focus on work as in maintenance work around my property very well on the right sativa cob some even increase my ability to problem solve in mechanical and engineering work ect.
I am so addicted to the feeling its hard to focus or show any interest in anything unless I'm high ha ha.
But a good Indica might work, if it does let me know its 2am here and I cant sleep ha ha. I had some Mulanje cob at 8am yesterday morning went to bed at 9.30pm and now I'm ready to start the new day and its dark ha ha.
I have cobs from a few Aussie friends but they know I like sativas so thats what they give me. I may have to try and get an Indica off them.

I just dont like feeling sedated which is how I feel on Indicas though I can see they may be of use as a sleep aid ha ha.
I am so happy you are finding the cobs useful in your quest to get high, its the reason I started this thread in the first place.

I knew I liked it and reasoned there would be others who would also.
The longer you age the cobs the clearer the high my 3 year old cobs are more than enough to get me tripped out any day I want which is just plain heavenly to me ha ha.
There is nothing more I need in my life, while I'm high the world makes so much more sense to me.
As you have noticed already it doesn't make weed stronger it needs to be strong to begin with. But it changes the high its just a matter of whether you like the changes.
I grew up with weed cured this way and straight jar cured buds while they can taste nice if cured well, never gave me the clear high i was used to in Africa. Until I started curing it the way they did in Malawi where I was living at the time, now I have everything I want.

Coeus

Jeezuz I had forgotten how strong this is ha ha.
The last time I tried this was on a 5 hour flight from Cairns to Perth it was a rocket riding tripped out flight.
I think I'm about to do it again but without the plane this time ha ha.

Check out the sweet caramel and sugar resin under the scope I even managed to take the pics in the future by 4 days ha ha.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
:thank you:Tangwena some cool photos and great work i see:thank you:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Haha what a question I am retired so I dont need to be wiped out at the end of a busy day.
I usually chew some cob before 10am so by the time I go to bed around 9.30pm I'm ready to sleep.
I dont have any Indica cobs I only use sativas and by taking them early in the day I am worn out by night time.
Timing and dosage are the important considerations. Good sativas can keep me up all night if taken too late in the day so I have to have them early.
I find I can focus on work as in maintenance work around my property very well on the right sativa cob some even increase my ability to problem solve in mechanical and engineering work ect.
I am so addicted to the feeling its hard to focus or show any interest in anything unless I'm high ha ha.
But a good Indica might work, if it does let me know its 2am here and I cant sleep ha ha. I had some Mulanje cob at 8am yesterday morning went to bed at 9.30pm and now I'm ready to start the new day and its dark ha ha.
I have cobs from a few Aussie friends but they know I like sativas so thats what they give me. I may have to try and get an Indica off them.

I just dont like feeling sedated which is how I feel on Indicas though I can see they may be of use as a sleep aid ha ha.
I am so happy you are finding the cobs useful in your quest to get high, its the reason I started this thread in the first place.

I knew I liked it and reasoned there would be others who would also.
The longer you age the cobs the clearer the high my 3 year old cobs are more than enough to get me tripped out any day I want which is just plain heavenly to me ha ha.
There is nothing more I need in my life, while I'm high the world makes so much more sense to me.
As you have noticed already it doesn't make weed stronger it needs to be strong to begin with. But it changes the high its just a matter of whether you like the changes.
I grew up with weed cured this way and straight jar cured buds while they can taste nice if cured well, never gave me the clear high i was used to in Africa. Until I started curing it the way they did in Malawi where I was living at the time, now I have everything I want.

Thakfully i'm retirred also, but as i'm still predominately smoking, i like something for the evening. After years of smoking sativa dominent plants, i'm normally able to get sleep ok. Intrestingly, when i had the goldern tiger cob to eat the other day, i went for my usuall siesta, but was unable to sleep. I did enjoy an 1 1/2 of spacing out. When i got up, it took me about 15mins to come round, but then was able to carry on as normal but was still very high.
On a couple of occasions I've eaten a little late in the day and gone to bed quite late and spaced out for a long time before sleeping.

I find i'm able to space out or carry on as normal, whichever i choose. It is like taking a different drug! I'm looking forward to when we can party again; I think taking a bit of cob would be simalar to taking a pill, but without the confussion that pills sometimes cause. i find if i put music on i'm dacing like i've taken something! i'm looking forward to seeing how my friends react to taking a little. i'm hardcore and can always function, no matter what i've smoked (i used to make BHO and other such preparatuons when i was an indoor grower), so it'll be interesting to see how they like it; I shall of course start with a very small dose. (We had a friend come for diner recently and after a couple of classes of Cava, and only half a strong spliff, she threw a whitey! Not good. We had to chuck out the rug! and she's not smoked since.)

Yesterday, whilst chopping logs i did my back and today a super powerfull narcotic smoke would be nice. At times like these i have been known to smoke a little O in the past! i'm reluctant to grow indicas, as despite living fairly remotely, our land is accessable to the public and indicas give themselves away (literally round these parts in september, when they're really stinking).

I'm going to try a gram of Panama Haze in a few minutes and hopefully that'll sort me for the day.

I'll report back on how it goes.

Saludos

Tangwena

Veteran
I feel for you with the bad back my friend I also suffer now and then and its then that I take double to triple my usual dose of 0.2g of GT.
I like to get to the stage where I'm laid out on the floor with some nice cool music and let the half dozen or so waves that come completely take me away out of my body.
While I'm like that i can see, feel and travel around inside myself and observe and feel where the problem is located.
By performing gentle manipulation and slow motion movements I can locate the pinched nerve and manipulate it such that I can fix the pain.
It only happens on my GT cobs non of the other allow me to do it. I call it my nurse.
If I'm stressed or shattered I'm always better after a trip on the GT cobs.
Because you still smoke you will not fully enter those doors. I know heaps of smokers no entry for them. But non smokers get the full coverage of effects.

You may find this strange but like you I smoked my ass off we smoked cob oil mixed with ground cob just to get high enough its what has stuffed my lungs up.
Once I stopped smoking and cleaned my system i found a world i can inhabit for most of the day or night as you choose which is not attainable with any other drug its unique.
The only constraints are dose size and time of day.
I have been on such a trip today phenomenal, on double my usual dose of 2017 Pan / Hond cob its not GT but just as strong. I may need GT tomorrow though after tonight ha ha.
Stop smoking and you will find less is more and the things you can do while tripped out are amazing today a stripped an out board motor gear box for the first time in my life ha ha.
You know what it was easy it all made sense to me for the first time ever in my life ha ha.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Interesting what you say about going into yourself and locating the problem. I've dabbled with meditation all my life and have been practacing Tai Chi for the last 10 yrs and already have some degree of ability on that front. I recetly took 600 mics of acid by mistake (i thought it was about 150mics), my wife was away for a few days. That was freaky, thankfully i've been a psychonout for many years and live to tell the tale.
I'm now coming up nicely on the Paama Haze, so please forgive the rambling nature of my post.

Tolerance, is a strange thing. Years ago i would smoke ice hash with bho and still could have gotten higher; Now occasionally, i take a break (B4 Ayahuasca) of a couple of weeks and find just a sprinkle in a spliff wipes me out, but quickly the tolerance comes back. I'm smoking a lot of jarred SMH and GT at the moment, and so far both are able to get me properly high and so far no ceiling. I haven't yet really hammered the cobs yet( in a smoking sense), so that will be interesting. If tomorrow, i'm still in pain and the weather is crap again, then i might do a pyschonout dose of eaten cob.

Thanks for your knid thoughts re my back, but it was my own stupid fault; I knew at the time that i ought to move the log before hitting it again with the maul, but thought "it'll be ok" and it wasn't.

i love the clarity that the eaten cobs bring. I'm off to do a little chain saw work now but i doubt i'd be able to do such a thing if i'd eaten normal eddibles.

Saludos

Tangwena

Veteran
Interesting what you say about going into yourself and locating the problem. I've dabbled with meditation all my life and have been practacing Tai Chi for the last 10 yrs and already have some degree of ability on that front. I recetly took 600 mics of acid by mistake (i thought it was about 150mics), my wife was away for a few days. That was freaky, thankfully i've been a psychonout for many years and live to tell the tale.
I'm now coming up nicely on the Paama Haze, so please forgive the rambling nature of my post.

Tolerance, is a strange thing. Years ago i would smoke ice hash with bho and still could have gotten higher; Now occasionally, i take a break (B4 Ayahuasca) of a couple of weeks and find just a sprinkle in a spliff wipes me out, but quickly the tolerance comes back. I'm smoking a lot of jarred SMH and GT at the moment, and so far both are able to get me properly high and so far no ceiling. I haven't yet really hammered the cobs yet( in a smoking sense), so that will be interesting. If tomorrow, i'm still in pain and the weather is crap again, then i might do a pyschonout dose of eaten cob.

Thanks for your knid thoughts re my back, but it was my own stupid fault; I knew at the time that i ought to move the log before hitting it again with the maul, but thought "it'll be ok" and it wasn't.

i love the clarity that the eaten cobs bring. I'm off to do a little chain saw work now but i doubt i'd be able to do such a thing if i'd eaten normal eddibles.

Saludos
Yes a kindred spirit I knew it. Another cob maker who has much the same history and is into meditation as well told me the same thing so it is possible without drugs to explore your body I am sure.
I never practiced such arts but did practice Japanese karate for about 30 years and had my own club. I have since retired from teaching but still exercise and stretch every day as its been a lifelong passion along with getting high ha ha.

You will find I am sure some strains cobbed then chewed offer fantastic highs more akin to acid or mushrooms and great insights into all natural things that smoking never did for me.
I did acid heavily in my youth and love being somewhere else all day ha ha. Chewing aged cobs is right up my ally these days.
Of course you need the right strains, grown well, harvested at the right time and then cured properly all these things come with experience and patience to those prepared to put the time in as you know.
There is a martial arts saying you can train for 10 years and progress or just do one year 10 times its up to us which path we choose.
I hope cobs turn out to be a new path for you as I have no doubt you will find something useful as you explore them. Its funny how all the people who truly enjoy this cure have come along the same road in self discovery you join a very select group of explorers brother.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Awesome! Prior to developing a brain condition (now fully resolved through surgery) i was traning for my San Dan in Shotokan and used to help out teachung at a friends club as well as teaching the kids at my Sensi's club; It was because of the surgery to my skull that i had to stop trainig in Karate (you can't trust the lower grades control!) and discovered Tai Chi. To do it effectivly is phenomally hard and makes Karate look easy. I'm lucky that i am the only real student of a 45yr pratictioner (he's real good and i struggle to land one on him) and together we do some teachig though, mainly i teach as he's always away!
Ps. Had a great day with the Panama cob. The effect is almost spiritual, if that makes sense.

Tangwena

Veteran
Awesome! Prior to developing a brain condition (now fully resolved through surgery) i was traning for my San Dan in Shotokan and used to help out teachung at a friends club as well as teaching the kids at my Sensi's club; It was because of the surgery to my skull that i had to stop trainig in Karate (you can't trust the lower grades control!) and discovered Tai Chi. To do it effectivly is phenomally hard and makes Karate look easy. I'm lucky that i am the only real student of a 45yr pratictioner (he's real good and i struggle to land one on him) and together we do some teachig though, mainly i teach as he's always away!
Ps. Had a great day with the Panama cob. The effect is almost spiritual, if that makes sense.
Well thats just plain spooky brother I got to sandan in Karate one of my chief instructors was close to a Tai Chi master and was mightily impressed with the art. As you say very difficult to master the internal arts but once you do its very rewarding.
Regarding the spiritual highs totally agree, on some trips I can feel what other people are thinking and find it easy to see inside their soul for want of a better description ha ha.
There is so much good to come from cannabis cured this way and chewed my friend its like the universe we can see it but we can only marvel at its complexity from afar.
You can tell I'm still up from the PH x P cob trip I had yesterday a real rip snorter ha ha.

Tangwena

Veteran
This is one year old Zamaldelica that I just pulled out of a forgotten jar today. You don't think that's mold Tangy?

View Image
Could be better cut it out like cancer if it is.
Its easy to remove it though it looks like a bit of surface growth you get that if the cobs were a bit too damp when sealed up.
Its usually very localized though the vac seal keeps it under control.
I would just shave it off unless its right inside but from here it looks surface.
Dry the cobs more and reseal them in a new bag if your not going to use them now, they will be good as gold once more thoroughly dried.

MedBelgUsr

Hi Tangwena,

After reading ( a big bunch ) of this thread, I am totally sold and I will try cobbing a part of my harvest ... :woohoo:

Now I am wondering : imagine that I'm lucky, I have a cob with the perfect fermentation level, stabilized till the core and being all dried ( or nearly ), how would be the best way to reach and ingest the medical side without ingesting everything ( I mean without ingesting all the cannabis fibers ... ) ?

I'm sure that my stomach is not ready for chewing/spitting and I have read that using a rosin press is not a positive experience ... so it leaves oil pills or tincture as an ingestion method.

So let's make a game of thoughts : imagine that the cob is in front of me, hard as a rock, so I need to grind it to increase the contact surface with oil and reach its core ... ( alcohol extraction is not an option for me )

Question : after 3 months of fermenting, do you think an electric grinder would work or I would be better to first cut the cob manually in thin slices, and then grind it ?

If I decide to slice it in thin slices and then let it dry fully for another month before grinding it , should I expect a change in the potency or will it be pretty stable to air once it' has reached that state ?

Have you ever experienced tincture making from cobs ? am I expected to see some kind of "rehydratation" of the cob : like it will fall into pieces after few weeks of bathing ?

Thanks for your help :tiphat:

Peace,
MBU

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Tangwena,

After reading ( a big bunch ) of this thread, I am totally sold and I will try cobbing a part of my harvest ... :woohoo:

Now I am wondering : imagine that I'm lucky, I have a cob with the perfect fermentation level, stabilized till the core and being all dried ( or nearly ), how would be the best way to reach and ingest the medical side without ingesting everything ( I mean without ingesting all the cannabis fibers ... ) ?

I'm sure that my stomach is not ready for chewing/spitting and I have read that using a rosin press is not a positive experience ... so it leaves oil pills or tincture as an ingestion method.

So let's make a game of thoughts : imagine that the cob is in front of me, hard as a rock, so I need to grind it to increase the contact surface with oil and reach its core ... ( alcohol extraction is not an option for me )

Question : after 3 months of fermenting, do you think an electric grinder would work or I would be better to first cut the cob manually in thin slices, and then grind it ?

If I decide to slice it in thin slices and then let it dry fully for another month before grinding it , should I expect a change in the potency or will it be pretty stable to air once it' has reached that state ?

Have you ever experienced tincture making from cobs ? am I expected to see some kind of "rehydratation" of the cob : like it will fall into pieces after few weeks of bathing ?

Thanks for your help :tiphat:

Peace,
MBU
Wow! good questions and questions I will try and answer if I can.
Right now I'm flying like super man on a trip of discovery, amazing clear other worldly tripping on cannabis whats not to love ha ha.
Malawi x Ethiopia wow there would be some superior phenos in these seeds.

Your first question my answer would be "do you realize how small an amount 0.1g of cob cured bud is?"
I hardly get time to taste it and its gone dissolved into dust.
I have only tried cob oil extracted with pet ether both smoked and dabbed on my tongue.
Smoked is easy to gauge how high you are going to get, because it hits fast and hard.
i dont recommend eating it, its way to strong and it just knocks you out fast and the trips can be very overwhelming.

i think most extraction methods would work to some degree.
i know i prefer chewing 0.2g of just about any of my cobs will change my day for the whole day and sometimes into the night.

With tinctures the only ones I ever made were with Mezcal and powdered Golden Tiger cob and that was way to strong.

What I find beautiful is the highs all so different yet so intense.
You have a lot of experimenting ahead of you my friend please feel free to post any interesting findings I know i would be interested and a few other too I imagine.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
bump so maybe tycho might see this, i also am itching to read how those 2 y.o. swazi bricks smell/ taste and the effects have progressed.

crazy to imagine tangwena even mentions 8 years age/ cure of cobs!!!

like a fine pu-erh, i guess. jar cured modern hybrid buds, mine always turn very mild and mellow after only a year and don't retain much head high. still very pleasant.

can't wait till i can try a true cure cob style tropical sativa! one day...
Sorry. A little late. ICMag should add a tag element to posts in the next upgrade (like @tangwena) :)

I promise to document smoking it in a pipe (I'm a hash guy) and a chew in the next week. We're in lockdown for 28 days so...

Peace

MedBelgUsr

Your first question my answer would be "do you realize how small an amount 0.1g of cob cured bud is?"
Yes I do : I medicate only on edibles made from hash for the past 23 years ... :D
My experience in eating pot is coming from when I was still trying and testing the right methods for ingesting, I tried of course eating 0.1, 0.2 gr of hash and it was not pleasant ...

Now my technique involves pills made of decarboxylated THC mixed with olive and Q8/Q10 oils thus the stomach and tasting experience in much better.
But it's true that I've never tasted a cob ... but you cant never be too precautionous, can you ? Throwing up and losing all that good stuff, that would be a shame. :bashhead:

As a solely medical user, I know my threshold is at 200 mg of decarb THC, average dosage is around 400-600 and strong starts at 800 ( 1 gr is too much : I throw up )
So with such a tolerance, I am interested in cobs enhanced potency and duration.

I have only tried cob oil extracted with pet ether both smoked and dabbed on my tongue.
You have dabbed Pet ether ? seriously ? wow, that's indeed quite a treatment for your poor lungs :bow:

i dont recommend eating it, its way to strong and it just knocks you out fast and the trips can be very overwhelming.
I wont go over 0.3 gr as a start, that's for sure ... but I'm always looking for pleasant strong rides.

With tinctures the only ones I ever made were with Mezcal and powdered Golden Tiger cob and that was way to strong.
The strongest tincture I made was, when I had tried 300 gr of White Widow hash in a bottle of 1l of olive oil ... for one year closed in the dark and in the warmth : it was unuseable from being too strong .

What I find beautiful is the highs all so different yet so intense.
Ok Tangwena, I will do cobs, no need to insist !! ;)

You have a lot of experimenting ahead of you my friend please feel free to post any interesting findings I know i would be interested and a few other too I imagine.
Oh but it is actually my intention to share : I'm currently having a thread where I grow Kali China and it should be harvested "soon".

Few days after the harvest, I will try to make 2 cobs of 50 gr each of wet material and I will try to take pictures.

Depending on the yield volume, I could try to make more but I also need to keep enough material to make rosin based tincture.

Now the postmail has to bring all the material and with the covid, you never know ...

Stay tuned and thanks for being so helpful, while being a "star" in the internet cob world ... dont be shy : you are mentionned all over the place for your knowledge on the topic and your kindness in answering. I can now confirm the same about you.
:thank you:

Tangwena

Veteran
Yes I do : I medicate only on edibles made from hash for the past 23 years ... :D
My experience in eating pot is coming from when I was still trying and testing the right methods for ingesting, I tried of course eating 0.1, 0.2 gr of hash and it was not pleasant ...

Now my technique involves pills made of decarboxylated THC mixed with olive and Q8/Q10 oils thus the stomach and tasting experience in much better.
But it's true that I've never tasted a cob ... but you cant never be too precautionous, can you ? Throwing up and losing all that good stuff, that would be a shame. :bashhead:

As a solely medical user, I know my threshold is at 200 mg of decarb THC, average dosage is around 400-600 and strong starts at 800 ( 1 gr is too much : I throw up )
So with such a tolerance, I am interested in cobs enhanced potency and duration.

You have dabbed Pet ether ? seriously ? wow, that's indeed quite a treatment for your poor lungs :bow:

I wont go over 0.3 gr as a start, that's for sure ... but I'm always looking for pleasant strong rides.

The strongest tincture I made was, when I had tried 300 gr of White Widow hash in a bottle of 1l of olive oil ... for one year closed in the dark and in the warmth : it was unuseable from being too strong .

Ok Tangwena, I will do cobs, no need to insist !! ;)

Oh but it is actually my intention to share : I'm currently having a thread where I grow Kali China and it should be harvested "soon".

Few days after the harvest, I will try to make 2 cobs of 50 gr each of wet material and I will try to take pictures.

Depending on the yield volume, I could try to make more but I also need to keep enough material to make rosin based tincture.

Now the postmail has to bring all the material and with the covid, you never know ...

Stay tuned and thanks for being so helpful, while being a "star" in the internet cob world ... dont be shy : you are mentionned all over the place for your knowledge on the topic and your kindness in answering. I can now confirm the same about you.
:thank you:
Thanks for the kind words my friend I dont know if I misunderstood you but the amount I mention I use is 0.1g not 1 gram. I have friends who somehow take 0.5 to 0.75g sometimes more!
But I rarely need more than 0.2g. Hashish is way more concentrated than cob so I understand your lower doses in your extracts made from it.
I have tried eating hashish the commercial grade stuff sold in the UK during the 70's and also did not like it.
But 0.1 or 0.2 grams of cob is very small and doesn't taste bad at all if its been made well.
Everyone has there own taste though what I find ok might not be liked by others its true.
I think you will find its not as bad as you are anticipating taste wise also the high from chewing is very deep internal and different from hashish which is mainly pure resin glands.
Either way because of your preference for orally consuming your medicine I think you will enjoy the experience and the effects.
I am curious to hear your thoughts given your experience with edibles and extracts the Kalimist should be perfect for this experiment.

Tangwena

Veteran
Sorry. A little late. ICMag should add a tag element to posts in the next upgrade (like @tangwena) :)

I promise to document smoking it in a pipe (I'm a hash guy) and a chew in the next week. We're in lockdown for 28 days so...

Peace
Taking one for the team hey brother ha ha.
I cant wait for your report although up against hash it will be an unfair test ha ha. Just joking I think thats a good comparison good luck.
Lots of details and some pics of the cob would be awesome.