What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi and more from ACE

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great work pebble! :) Hope you enjoy summer time bro, Best wishes to you and your gardens.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Whats up pebble.
I nominated you for this beautifull shot.

picture.php

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3857321#post3857321

pebble

Veteran
kashmir females :blowbubbles:
love the smell... very potent, one smell banana, others sweet with meat smell... and the most, potent meat/musk... love them, specially the meat/musk smells...
they been flower with 250w, up 20 ºC

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
That Kashmir looks amazing man.
Looks like a really old school indica. You have some more info ? :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High pebble friend :wave: Hope you are doing fine!

The new kashmir indica line looks VERY promising, i had the pleasure to check and smell the plants and i was very impressed with the traits of the new indica line: consistent quality, high resin production, great deep sweet/hasy aromas ... im sure yield could be real nice if you let them veg and branch outdoors for a few weeks more.

Cant' wait to hear your smoke report, glad you have produced a new batch of fresh kashmir seeds, take care bro!!

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Guijarros de la buena salud. Encuentro su jardín muy hermoso y muy diverso. Continuaré mirando. Soy un amante del sativa.

pebble

Veteran
hi all :tiphat:

govnaa, this kashmir is from a man live in kashmir, cultivatin it from long time ago
is not stable line... a few of them ar been great indica, with strong meat flavour and hard buds... other been more sativa, with more fruity and flower flavour and flufy buds... all them with a touch of sativa high at first and after that big stone high... i have to talk with kashmir man to get more info and share with yu...... ina this hard times with fems/autoflos

sorry for the big big delay... i needed stop for a while, and recharge batteris

thank yu all fi the king words
peace an lovve

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Hey amigo Pebble!

It's a pleasure watching at your healthy and very special plants as always! Truly inspiring! Best wishes and vibes!

Irie! :)