What's new

Malawi and more from ACE

pebble

Veteran
High Alexdubbeat :wave:
The hash will dry corectly (1 month) and them will see ;) lol

This is how goes the plants, winter grow outdoor, we have Nebula x DC, Bubba Kush x DC, All Star x PTK, Monkey Stick x (Moño Rojo x DC), (Vietnam Black x Meao Thai) x (Moño Rojo x DC) and more..

picture.php

peace and love, rise and shine

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful Nelson Mandela's words pebble, thanks for quote them friend :)

alexdubbeat

hi dubi, i`d like to know what strain would you reccomend for outdoor growing in 46N that can be finished till end of october? i`m thinking about orient express, congo, nep jam :dunno: is it possible to grow this strains in my 46N latitude and maybe some suggestions about CannaBioGen strains?:whistling:
once again thanks for your works guys and many good vibes for you!:wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hi dubi, i`d like to know what strain would you reccomend for outdoor growing in 46N that can be finished till end of october? i`m thinking about orient express, congo, nep jam :dunno: is it possible to grow this strains in my 46N latitude and maybe some suggestions about CannaBioGen strains?:whistling:
once again thanks for your works guys and many good vibes for you!:wave:

Welcome alex,

Best choices at your latitude would be nepalese jam and bangi haze, if you are living in coastal place or a microclimate with warm autumns then panama, tikal and orient express would work too.

Hoep it helps. dubi

pebble

Veteran
This is how they finish Herijuana x Alibeep ;)

picture.php

picture.php

This one is like a rock buds

picture.php

picture.php

Will see how smoke ;)

pebble

Veteran
Thank yu Lost in a sea and Alexdubeat, all fi the ladies
Nice yu like Dubi ;)
Studin Deep Chunk im getin more and more in love with, is really awesome, so good work did Tom Hill
This one is delicous, smell sweety and potent :smokeit:

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and love

pebble

Veteran
Thai Koh Chang hash.. very potent sativa high, burnin smell like very strong marroc hash, with somethin more than 2 weeks dry, will see with 1month dry

picture.php

Ras Pablo

Veteran
This Herijuana/Alibeep ladys look so tasty bro! very high resin production and killer effect sure!!
The DC nugs ummm swee....:D Nice Thai hash powder!

Locoporro

Hey Amigo Pebble

You will never cease to surprise me !!!

Amazing plants, beautiful hash ....

Do you do something wrong sometimes :biggrin: ????

Speech by President Nelson Mandela's 1994

I saw "Invictus" 3 days ago , great movie, really emotional !!!

I recommend it to you ... :dance013:

ps: my 100 post is for you :smokeit:

Abrazos y buenos humos

alexdubbeat

High and thank yu Alexbudbeat and Nepalnt21
Double Thai been cut final december, is like 5 months flowerin ;) yea is crazy, but is somethin like the old times, just thai style
Jah is mi light, peace and love
:watchplant:5 months flowering! :respect: but we know that it worth to wait that long:biggrin::rasta:
pebble, just wondering what ferts u gave them? :dance: what about light HPS or MH bulbs:whistling:
planning to grow indoor:biggrin:, `couse can`t grow it outdoor in climate:badday:, some crazy thai but maybe closer to summer:woohoo: thinking about golden tiger and green thai :biggrin::joint:

ElRubio

Veteran
Looks superb thai hash! I bet its exotic high and smoke...
Thank u very much broder pebble

best vibes:smokeit:

pebble

Veteran
High all :wave:
Thank yu fi the kind words
Locoporro, desgraciadamente me equivoco mucho mas de lo que me gustaria
jah es mi pastor y yo soy su cordero, pero como cualquier pastor cuida y guia a sus corderos, pero tambien deja que ellos se equivoquen para asi aprender bien la leccion
pero doy gracias a jah, por los pequeños momentos de lucidez que me da
translated:
unfortunately I'm wrong a lot more than I like, jah is my shepherd and I am his lamb
as any shepherd cares and guides his sheep, but also let them make mistakes to learn good the lesson
but I thank jah for the small moments of insight that gives me

lol yea Alexdubeat ;) in outdoor just worm compost and Cannabiogen delta9 in indicas... indoor like Bio (Biocanna and Biobizz) and Cannabiogen delta9
Now im experiment with grow MH bulbs and flow HPI 250w ;) also use 400w MH, and 400w and 600w HPI.. the DC, PTK, Herijuana x Alibeep and Duck Foot, did grow with 400w MH and 400w HPI, in flow changed the 400w MH to HPI, and in the last month changed 400w to 600w ;) experiencin how work each one and in diferents conditions..
Golden Tiger and Green Thai (yu mean to Green OT Haze x Meao Thai or Double Thai ¿?) last summer couldnt plant the OldTimer Haze x Meao Thai.. will try dis year, this must be somethin insane thing :biggrin:

Double Thai, will tasted next weekend ;) i must be prepare fi some uphigh fly.... im a little scare with this one
Peace and love to one and all, best regards

pebble

Veteran
Looks superb thai hash! I bet its exotic high and smoke...
Thank u very much broder pebble

best vibes:smokeit:

Yea it is.. is real killer stuff, some moments of the night i tasted, i said: no more... that night we only smoke 2 spliff... night last from 11 to 5 in the morning (we had also some DC buds, but only did smoke it at 5 in the mornin, when we went to bed.. we smoke DC cause we where so high that we didnt wanna police stop and get it.. we said: we're going to wear in our lungs the DC :biggrin: and fly to bed)

Great job Pebble

Beautifull colas and exotic hash..i bet it make you go up like rocket..hehehehe

Best kharma and wishes..I dedicate you this song from my neighborhood friend Swan..Reggae Liphe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKn6YoUgyIg&feature=related

Love Swan Fyahbwoy so good chunes, thank yu Dima
Es curioso, pero llevaba unos dias que estaba escuchando este temazo ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR7_LpzMGT8 :dance013:

Best fi yu and yurs breddas

alexdubbeat

lol yea Alexdubeat ;) in outdoor just worm compost and Cannabiogen delta9 in indicas... indoor like Bio (Biocanna and Biobizz) and Cannabiogen delta9
thanks, pebble:bongsmi: how do you think for example Lucas formula works with sativas like thai, o.t.haze etc?:dance:
Now im experiment with grow MH bulbs and flow HPI 250w ;) also use 400w MH, and 400w and 600w HPI.. the DC, PTK, Herijuana x Alibeep and Duck Foot, did grow with 400w MH and 400w HPI, in flow changed the 400w MH to HPI, and in the last month changed 400w to 600w ;) experiencin how work each one and in diferents conditions..
and what about uvb, do you use some uv light?
Golden Tiger and Green Thai (yu mean to Green OT Haze x Meao Thai or Double Thai ¿?) last summer couldnt plant the OldTimer Haze x Meao Thai.. will try dis year, this must be somethin insane thing :biggrin:
yes i mean Green Haze x Meao Thai:biggrin: `cause this one have lil shorter flower time 16-18 weeks against double thai`s 20 weeks :biggrin: i`m sure this sativa just killer:hotbounce
Double Thai, will tasted next weekend ;) i must be prepare fi some uphigh fly.... im a little scare with this one
Peace and love to one and all, best regards
waiting for smoke report:biggrin:

pebble

Veteran
Gracias Bocil ;)
Alexdubeat, personal think almost all fert ar good, the thing i do is, fert with a little.. and goin up when the plants tell mi (down leafs turnin yellow)
Now im usin 2ml biovega + 1'5 ml nitrogen... but star with only 1ml biovega (sativa)
I will love to use uv light, but so far didnt have one... with time i will
Green Haze have a little shorter flow than Purple Haze, used in the hibryd with Meao Thai, please post them when grow
Didnt try yet green and purple Haze x MT and Vietnam Nah Trang x MT, and have curiosity to see whats comin out... fi sure not good things :biggrin:
Hope this will help ;)
Peace and love