What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi and Gsc x bag seed grow

blondie

I’m calling today day one. Two regular Malawi’s and one female broke ground last night. One more female is pushing up today. I also have some seeds from a cross I did a few years ago now. Cali connect Gsc mother crossed with an unknown male. Grew like a sativa with leaves more like indica. I crossed one lower bud and grew out a few seeds here and there. Not a bad smoke. Now I will grow out the Malawi’s alongside this thing and do some more crossing. Hoping for Malawi male.

Growing with 600 watt hps. I had 1000 for a bit but my space is cramped and it was hot. 4x4 7ft tent.

I’m going soil. Espoma garden soil mixed with a bag of coast of Maine lobster mix, cut with perlite. I adding espoma tomato tone nutes. In like flower week 3 I’ll add some hardwood ashes from the fireplace.

I started in jiffy pellets but something went horribly wrong. 100% failure. A few remaining seeds went into my soil mix and are ok.

That’s it for now. Comments are welcome

blondie

A couple early jpegs.

Attachments

• EE512FD6-0D2E-4BB8-A2E9-12E8F47EB47B.jpg
    EE512FD6-0D2E-4BB8-A2E9-12E8F47EB47B.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 23
  • E54F6058-EB07-45AB-BDF5-28CC9DA0977B.jpg
    E54F6058-EB07-45AB-BDF5-28CC9DA0977B.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Latest posts