What's new

Making shatter!

Bongstar420

First u gotta make it properly. I cant get $30/g if my life depended on it and neither can a lot of guys here, with aaa quality product.

The result of people posting how to produce extract...all the less then stellar growers feel pressure to move their stuff, and low and behold, the answer- BHO

I got one thing for ya man . . . having read only a bit of this thread overall, it sounds to me like your going to wind up really frustrated, really fast. Kudos to you and your chemistry background, that's helpful...as you might understand what you "Intend" to accomplish. however I think that anyone here with a fuck's worth of experience in making quality extracts will agree with me in saying that this is not a "science" as much as you would like to thing....its probably more like 80% art, and 20% science, and the methods / techniques that result in the best end product are learned over a lot of trial and error not driven by the motivation of "earning a decent living" slanging grams, but by the sheer passion for the process, the result, and the pride. Ive read all up and down the web on this shit but it wasn't until I had done a number of rounds that I had it dialed in...because I love the shit. If I had two words of advice, they would be 1.) start with absolutely nothing but the absolute very best material, Grade AAA Fire nugs, preferably grown yourself or by someone you know so you know what is going into them as far as sprays and nutes etc....and 2.) don't quit your day job rockafella

This is the after math..Decent growers trying to reclaim their proper place in the market

Better advise: if you want to make concentrates, grow something which is bred for making concentrates. A field of the right variety left with little care will beat the most primped plant which is not produce the "right stuff."