What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

making of brick weed?

alexie1

i have some good ol hermie mids ,(yeah,the high is nice!)

i rather make bricks of for storing and easier handling.. plz help...

i mean i know ho to press hasch and now i wanna learn all different ways of compressing" weed .

hope its the right forum here:D science lol.

i searched google and youtube didnt find anything ..i did find green house seeds, strain hunters marrocco,highly recomend it:thank you:,thats how you make hasch plates and oil for sure help me out with bricks of weed guys!:artist:

love and respect !-A

ps.i heard from some guys this is not schwagg,educate a foreign fool,what is the meaning of schwagg,swagger and so on:D sounds hipety hopy to me:jump:

well schwag is the nasty weed. usually brick weed that wasnt dried or cured properly made into bricks right after its chopped to be able to compress it more easily. theres a few myths about brick weed and wht they use to compress it. i have heard about all kinds of liquids being added to make the weed damp enough to compress without losing the bud structure. everything from water to piss(human urine). personally i wont smoke anything that smells of amonia and most schwag/brick weeds have this smell.

my best guess to make a decent brick is it let ur stash dry n cure a few weeks, moisten the buds back up using fan leaves picked off a plant. after they are moist enough to squish n stick together u can make ur brick... i have never done this but is my best guess to make it as good as possible.
schwag is basicly any weed that has no high/tastes bad/seedy/stemy/shake/looks bad(brown/leafy)... or a combination of them.

dizzlekush

theres a few myths about brick weed and wht they use to compress it. i have heard about all kinds of liquids being added to make the weed damp enough to compress without losing the bud structure. everything from water to piss(human urine).

i know a certain old-school individual that moved product from Mexico to San Fransisco for a profession for several years, and did several years of time for his profession. he said all the "brick weed" he got was soaked in Coca-Cola. Made sense to me, since all that was down there when i went was Coca-Cola and Tecate. im talking about the non-tourist-destination type areas where i went though.

Player2

I copied and pasted the original post into googletranslate euroengrish->english and it says,
"Hello! I have been surfing mexico from the vicious beach break of oaxaca to the km long tubes of jalisco. The great winter season is coming and I don't have money to stay for another year in the style I would really enjoy. I have noticed this place is swimming in drugs! Like, it's freakin' everywhere! Some of it really strong! So I got to thinking that it would pay for me to be down here surfing for a long time if I could get 500Kg north. So if you would be so kind, please recommend the proper moisture level I should maintain before putting it in the trash compactor of the beach house I am renting. If you would, please educate me about oxygen proof bags, impulse sealing and fabreeze. Cheers!"
That goggletranslate works really well.

Sorry ;) I had to.

D

djingo

i do not see any advance in compressing your stash into brick, except you will need to cross a boarder or something.
anyway, u can put your dried buds with a rest humidity 15-20% into vacuum sealable bags (the silver ones you can seal using a hot iron). a vacuum mashine will do the rest. leave the sealed bag closed for 2-4 weeks stored at growroom temps. thats a common technique to prepare it for export.

peace

peace

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
They way most brick weed is made is simply finding a box or container of the size you want and using a car jack and a lid (or even just a plank of wood), and compressing it tight and then wrapping it up and taping it shut while its compressed. Over time it keeps that form.

But there is no real need to do that unless you want to smuggle it like other people said. Its not good for the quality of the weed and will cause it to decay faster.

But if you don't care, or have your reasons that is how it works.

If you want a real simple way you just take two clean 5 gallon buckets. Fill one with weed, put the other one on top and use a stool to step on into that top bucket. Smashes it down with your own body weight.

alexie1

i do not see any advance in compressing your stash into brick, except you will need to cross a boarder or something.
anyway, u can put your dried buds with a rest humidity 15-20% into vacuum sealable bags (the silver ones you can seal using a hot iron). a vacuum mashine will do the rest. leave the sealed bag closed for 2-4 weeks stored at growroom temps. thats a common technique to prepare it for export.

peace

peace[/QUOTE

yeah the idea was of course to store it easier and that a small brick looks nicer then a small bag of shake( i think anyway).

then maybe i´ll make some oil, maybe i´ll make some butter.

I also heard in brasil that they put ammoniac on it to compress and to make it last longer...they said most mota there came from uruguay/paraguay..not good to smoke this shit if its true.

but hey,theese small "bricks" with seeds in them really worked..gave me a happy high when i smoked that shit everyday on the praia:dance013: next time i will go to favela and ask them how they do it.

thanks for everyones input ! I have a vac. maschine that i will use to seal and store it.

this "shake" i will be GIVING my mates wont have seeds,cuz i take them out by hand its ALOT of FUN:(

and like some of you said ...I used weight and pressed down,

well,i need to be better at that, (yeah maybe using the right hum. and so on;)

man, its alot of nice and helpfull people at ICMAG thank you,love this place :jump:

peace ya´ll

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
picture.php

this should do it........:laughing:

spurr

Veteran
yeah the idea was of course to store it easier and that a small brick looks nicer then a small bag of shake( i think anyway).

then maybe i´ll make some oil, maybe i´ll make some butter.

I also heard in brasil that they put ammoniac on it to compress and to make it last longer...they said most mota there came from uruguay/paraguay..not good to smoke this shit if its true.

but hey,theese small "bricks" with seeds in them really worked..gave me a happy high when i smoked that shit everyday on the praia:dance013: next time i will go to favela and ask them how they do it.

Please don't smoke brick from Central or South America. There was a good set of tests conducted by a medical cannabis center in MI sometime ago, and they found all kinds of shit like herbicides, harmful fugicides, etc. That's shit you DO NOT want to inhale.

alexie1

Please don't smoke brick from Central or South America. There was a good set of tests conducted by a medical cannabis center in MI sometime ago, and they found all kinds of shit like herbicides, harmful fugicides, etc. That's shit you DO NOT want to inhale.

yeah i know:( ammoniac for sure ,the rest i didnt know, in their white shit theres also stuff that shouldnt be in it,i never touch that shit,but if you gonna smoke that "herb" they got ,then maybe vap it so most dangerous shit goes out of it? would that work?

any link to thoose MI testings?

peace.a

spurr

Veteran
yeah i know:( ammoniac for sure ,the rest i didnt know, in their white shit theres also stuff that shouldnt be in it,i never touch that shit,but if you gonna smoke that "herb" they got ,then maybe vap it so most dangerous shit goes out of it? would that work?

I can't comment on the issue of vapaing, you would need to know what chemials are in the herb and then find their respective boiling points (BP). If the BP of those harmful chemicals are well above BP of THC, then you may be able to do so. But I would never suggest such as thing, it's too risky IMO.

any link to thoose MI testings?

peace.a

Yea, I'm pretty sure I can find that info, I will look for you.

SpaceKiller

so many different types of hash you could make easily, yet your wanting to make brick weed to store more easily than say a vile of honey? been said im sure, just saying.

just super weird anyone would want to make brick weed, other than appearance. its not doing anything and its really not taking up any less space..

like someone said you wont get that brick formation like mexican ass weed, because they do use some type of liquid chemical or disgusting pesticides that are clearly evident in almost all brick weed.. sadly i know this because my dumb friend would by pounds of that shit back and the day..

it would be this nasty glossy brick, that reeked of pesticides. just not worth doing. so many other more useful things to be done with your waste.

and someone can please correct me if im wrong but there isnt methods to compression, people dont compress good weed. the only reason to compress bud is simply because its shit or needs to be done for illegal transport.

the term schwag or its older root meaning cess (short for cesspool because the bud is so crappy it reminds you of shit dragged out of a feces filled tank)

SpaceKiller

vaping isnt going to save you from bad chemicals, some of them evaporate just the same and will be inhaled just the same as THC.

just for the sake of you wanting to learn compression, this is literally the only way i know of when good buds are "somewhat compressed". anyone who has ever bought mass amounts from cali, knows it comes in vacuum sealed turkey bags. i wouldnt compress anything any other way.

friend of mine always vacuum seals his finished cured product, i must say it definitely increases the overall smell and taste, if done properly. yes people will argue it breaks trichs vacuuming it but if you can grow and have nice supply of good genes, trust me the vacuuming will have no noticeable effect on it other than increasing its overall fragrance and taste, which is worth it.

i just dont have a vacuum sealer to use otherwise id be vacuuming my finished product also.

alexie1

:) thank u so much once again helpful posts:)

well ok,maybe i need it compressed for transport then:D

man,its not crap its just not the amount of thc i wanted with alot of seeds,leaves and some sticks:D

surely I will try to make my first honeyoil,then some rick simpson oil and some good ol butter.

i have a cheap vac. maybe it will do the job btw.

Ty and have a good one;)

SpaceKiller

:) thank u so much once again helpful posts:)

well ok,maybe i need it compressed for transport then:D

man,its not crap its just not the amount of thc i wanted with alot of seeds,leaves and some sticks:D

surely I will try to make my first honeyoil,then some rick simpson oil and some good ol butter.

i have a cheap vac. maybe it will do the job btw.

Ty and have a good one;)

not saying what you have is shit, im talking about schwag.

H

h^2 O

use like 2 vices and two pieces of wood..or like make a mold and cut it in half and attach eah side to one of the vices...and just like squeeze it together.

alexie1

not saying what you have is shit, im talking about schwag.

well:) compared to 99% of what other icmaggers have i would say its shit, :thank you:

ill try to make an mold,i´d love one of thooose jack presser that strainhunters is using in their morrocco dvd when they´re(the berber man)is making a hasch soapbar,but first i must make alot of REAL PRIME HERB :laughing:

Last edited: