What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making Bubble Hash with Bubbleator

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
are you using a vacuum chamber? Have you seen the folks that freeze and micro plane

No vacuum here.

What would putting it into a vacuum chamber do? What does freezing do? Micro plane means unpressed right?

vapor

Veteran
just so i am clear you scoop your bubs out of the bags and the pictures you posted are how it is dryd?
Freezing lets real sticky bubs that is too sticky to put through a metal strainer with a metal spoon onto cardboard after you pull it and let it sit between pulls{lose a bit of moisture}. If bubs is too sticky to get into smaller pieces to dry after you pull, take the sticky bubs and freeze it. Take frozen sticky bub out of freezer and use micro plane{gloves help} and get it into tiny pieces over a piece of cardboard so it dry properly and lasts a long time with out mold or strange smells/degradation{repress at this point i leave it in small pieces, easy for the bong}. fresh frozen folks some of them do this. Certain strain are stickier then others or make different types of bubs. Just a way to get your bubs dry pressing it in a big piece will never get all the moisture out the way it should be for long term enjoyment. thanks for sharing your pics looks like nice bubs. peace

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Yep, I scoop it out and let it dry in a thin layer flipping it a few times a day.

Thank you very much for the info! I hope to use this info this fall! :tiphat:

vapor

Veteran
Here is a few pic 4 min 9 min and 15 min wash to see how see goes they where all sticky when they come out of the bags. Was made from all buds{liamba}. First pic is 4 min. second picture is the 45, 73, 90 of the third 15 min wash. Lots of ice and it worked nice me thinks....

Attachments

• bubs1.jpg
    bubs1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 31
  • bubs2.jpg
    bubs2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 24
  • bub4.jpg
    bub4.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 24

zamzia

Veteran
Looking good vapour. Is it better to increase the length of the wash for each subsequent wash then? I'm currently doing 6 minutes for wash 1, 2 and 3.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Looking good vapour. Is it better to increase the length of the wash for each subsequent wash then? I'm currently doing 6 minutes for wash 1, 2 and 3.

thats what i do, 1st run 6 mins, second run 12 and third run 20. i even do a 4th run with just the 25 bag if the third run was still worth while.

zamzia

Veteran
Just wondered if any of you ever chucked these in with the trim?

I don't know what to do with all that sticky goodness! ??

vapor

Veteran
freezer just like feller above said. And or if you don't want to smoke it make it into tincture or coconut oil capsules for eating.... So the first 4 min run i didnt let it soak in the cold water and rehydrate. And it looks like the first run is nice but lots of capitate stalks{first pic,will soak next time,buds were frozen 3 days}. Then as the buds get colder Second run the bubs starts getting very gummy and clean{It will be more melty then the first run}. Then the third run 15 mins looks as melty as the second.... So i liked the 4.9.15 min washes worked well. I would defiantly let the material rehydrate next time and see if it starts with uber bubs in the first wash..do not skimp on the ice ice baby.peace

Attachments

• bub9,1.jpg
    bub9,1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 31
  • bubs1.jpg
    bubs1.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 27
  • bub2.jpg
    bub2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 24
  • bub3.jpg
    bub3.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 25
  • bub4.45:3.jpg
    bub4.45:3.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 21
  • bub5,25:3.jpg
    bub5,25:3.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 27
  • bub6.jpg
    bub6.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 22
  • bub7.jpg
    bub7.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 25
  • bub8.jpg
    bub8.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 22

vapor

Veteran
here is a few daze later you can see the gummy stuff drying slowly to hard/harder depends on temp. tryd a bong of it today still needs another day or so to complete drying yummy, beautiful taste inside my mouth and hits the thc tickle button big time.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 27
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 28
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 22
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 25
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 24
  • b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 27
  • b7.jpg
    b7.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 26
  • b8.jpg
    b8.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 26

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
here is a few daze later you can see the gummy stuff drying slowly to hard/harder depends on temp. tryd a bong of it today still needs another day or so to complete drying yummy, beautiful taste inside my mouth and hits the thc tickle button big time.

looks just about as good as it gets bro, real nice, bet it's fmcd. just have to let it get real dry now. perfect job of breaking it up so it can dry properly. i bet you can dab the best stuff with hardly a trace of carbon left over.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
My first bubble attempt.
I had to invest on the bags&machine because the trim bag was way over one pound and i´m tired of honey oil. So after some looking around i´ve managed to sort a nearly new machine&bags and now i just need a couple of bags to complete the full set. For this run i´ve used three bags, 220, 75 and 25microns. And i´ve done three washes at 4ºCelsius, first 3minutes, 2nd 12minutes and last 18minutes. After all this i made a final run to see if there was anything left on the trim and, yes it was. Next time i´ll push it much further.

From 500grs of good quality trim i´ve collected 23grs of excellent quality hash.

Couple of shots from it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then everything went under the handscope and cleaned of any impurities. Good enough to make this little man.
picture.php

Each part of it is a slightly different hash so i´ll have some fun in smoking him.