What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making a profit

G

foaf said:
Hi fellow old stoners, Im a 45er.

As far as the original thread, Thisbuds4u, nothing wrong with that at all. The only problem I have, is if I sell it to my buddies, then they feel we are "even". If I give it to them, then they owe me, and over the years I have gotten much more back in favors and reciprocal drug gifting then the money would have accounted for. I end up growing a couple of lbs a year, and I only smoke about 3 or 4 ounces a year, so thats a lot of friendship, but if I had no friends, Id still grow, cause I love growing and experimenting with grow techniques, and Id have to throw it away or watch a dangerously large pile of pot accumulate.
I agree with you M8. I've sold some and gave some away. And the people I gave it to are hooking me up when I'm out of smoke. Free of charge. So I'm glad I decided to give some away instead of selling it when someone wanted some. Plus it feels better to help a fellow stoner out by giving them some rather than selling them some.