What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making a new strain: DNA 12

mack 10

Veteran
Why not use both males?
The one on the left shows nice dense male clusters, the one in the right looks like what I call a stretch indica.
Using both types if pollen will widen the genetic pool and stop any bottlenecking in the line, later on.
Either way, good luck on your project.
AmoCheese, which I've smoked in dam several times, nom nom.

RockZone

Veteran
Hello Mack-10!

I choose only a male as a targeted result.

The purpose is of, of a highly-rated one as of l other one of the kinship to try to stick at the most on the clone.(cheese uk and core amnesia)

To take two males would add, what is normal, of the génotypique pallet. I would want on the descent something rather stable. Even if what will result from it seeds there will be distributed "freebies" there.(3 or 4 genotypes in the new strain,it would be completed)

thank you for the support man :tiphat:

RockZone

Veteran
It n is not planned in the project of keeper of the female [cheese x (sl x sb)], but seen the potential of the one that I am going to show you

Smell cheese +++++, my wife speaks about cheddar cheese. For me it could reference in the smell which stays in us on fingers by eating fritelles(chips sell in france) cheese lol.trichomisation stronger in more than the UK:D

Thus taken a cutting and has to see level taste.

I shall see with the other crosses male has base of the same strain if it is the same thing level taste, it is has to say light influence of the taste etc. .... or up or down

To tell you I already have him give a nickname, frencheese : D

To see now how it takes place with amnesia :dance013:

cheese x(sl x sb) flowering time +51
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

++

RockZone

Veteran
Hi ic!

Cut of my cheese yesterday at F+72 days

My preferred always has this strong smell of cheddar cheese, if it is the same thing for the taste, this cut is going to have big hit!

pictures of her:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockZone

Veteran
And bulk photos of the other females cheese. Just for the funny because for my project, naturally it is the female amnesia that I shall need.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the senescence is very present.lol

budshots:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts