What's new

make my buds taste better!

hashit

Yo puck, I love what you do with the 400w. How long do you veg, and what training techniques do you use? Looks like you just trim the lower branches..but those are some fat buds for a 400!

puck07

Hey hashit! thanks man, yea I'm pretty satisfied with a 400 watter, it suits my needs plenty! I'm growing in a 2.5x5ft area so it works for me, I get good bright coverage. If I can get up to a gram per watt even better!

I'm using a couple big ol mama jamma 300 watt cfls(runs at 68w) for veg so it's not as fast as HID, so I veg for 4-7 weeks depending on the size. The pics you see were probably vegged for 5-6 weeks from clone until about 18 inches tall, then stretched to 24-30inches. I use some super cropping to promote short and bushy, and also usually top half way thru veg to get more tops. And as you mentioned trim the lower branches, actually the run I finished last week I trimmed the lower parts way way better than in the pics you see, and I think it helped a good amount, lot more solid stuff up on top and less leafy bullshit to trim..

As for the cure, I got hygrometer in jar after 6 days of drying and its reading a solid 65. Looks like I jarred em just in time, hope this works!!

want smooth smoke, flush with water for a long time, want a great tasteing smooth smoke=better grow a bunch plants, take cuttings and sample each one to find out what one has that flavour your looking for, its in the genes period, nutes mean nadda.