What's new

Maj.PotHeads Grow

G

:yoinks: Very nice work Maj.Pothead !! I'm definitely likin what I'm seein.Dunno how I missed this one :joint: but I'm gonna see the end of it :lurk: Once again,VERY NICE!!! :yes:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
quick little weekly update tonight is 41 day 12/12 and 3rd day of flush plain ph'd water from day 38 to day 50 then nothing untill chop :yummy:

center view

side view

nice size

some eye candy trics

almost there by the time they dry my clones should be ready so far 5 are in soil, 3 in 1 gal cut milk jugs 2 in 3x3x3's and most of the rest soon to have roots esp my larger wood cuts

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Very nice Major - some major trich action! :yes:
thx buddy i like it for sure
heres a few of the clones i took at begin of flower and 2 from the out of control mum lol
the 3 in the milk jugs where in 3x3x3's about 2.5 wks just transplanted today from the cab's cuttings little guy is the suspected male cutting from outside other 2 in the 3x3x3's planted on the 2nd from mum.soil mix 50/50 fox farm ocean forrest ff light warrior got a bag of each :) mixed em for the clones

heres the other hardwood cuttings i took from plants outside's tops and few others from mum

and ehres mum she kinda stretched under a window some before i put her back under the lighting. no worries lol i tied her over cut the growth nodes on the upper branchs and gonna massively bush her out. then take 20-30 more cuttings let her recover and flower her outside during winter he he. the hardwood tops have been in the water for about 6 wks now i change water in all containers every other day. i havent adjusted the ph just use the filtered water spout for water source, so them orange cap's and few others have been in water 6wks lol. 1 good thing is they are still green have growth from the side branchs lotsa bumps forming on the stems in water so any day shoul be a popn roots. im gonna try and bonsia them after all they where the tops of my outside plants why they are larger harder wood cuttings

Last edited:

Mampi

damn, looks like I got a bit of catching up to do! :D

The scrog's looking great man... nice buds n' resin development :yes: I'm off to read up on what's been going on :wave:

peace!

Alright major, I clicked the link at your sig so I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy the show. Got some reading to do first though - You've put a lot of work into this thus far. Way to go!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
biodanktrich said:
Alright major, I clicked the link at your sig so I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy the show. Got some reading to do first though - You've put a lot of work into this thus far. Way to go!
thx buddy i'll have a last update before chop l8r when lights come on

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:wave: 1 last update before chop tonight is day 48 12/12 and they where watered for the last time wensday or thursday next wk is chop they'll be in darkness 48 hrs before chop. there startn to turn purple also i can see it in the hue of the buds color as suttle as can be, on with a few last pics

heres my purple shaq mum she's startn to get huge

heres some purple on the leaf stems not from a nut def

heres a few clones from her check out the purple on the 1st pic :joint:

little guy below is from suspected male

3 of the clones in above pic where took during flower all others from mum, so all gose right i'll have atleast 7 girls to choose from for next run i'll veg these clones 3-4 more wks n/p then flower. clones soil is and will allways be my soil choice from now on FF ocean forrest and light worrior mixed together 50/50

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Scrogalicious Major - congrats on your harvest! That purple shaq mum is an amazon! :wave:
thx buddy yes she was under window for 2wks and stretched some now my mission is to bush her up, every few days i pinch all upper growth's hopefully this will make her a big bushy amazon lol. i think she looks better then last wk

darrinjefferson

maj pothead- wow.....very very nice. this is going to be quite the harvest for you. didnt you say you hope to pull a pound? i think you will be real close to it. great work!

late

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
tonights day 52 lights didnt go on i'll keep them off till wensday then chop chop :woohoo: ehres a few pics of a smaller outta direct light top i cut off

:yoinks: :yoinks:

:yoinks: :woohoo: :joint:
this strain has very very large cylax's and very high cylax/leaf ratio

Last edited:

Keefhead

That last pic is amazing. The incredible reds... I've only seen that in magazines. :kewlpics:

I'd like to see more of these before, and as, you do the "chop chop dance". I bet we all would.... :woohoo:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ok just a few pre chop chop pics :yummy:

on with the show

:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
dont understand why the last pic turned out like that but that side of the cab is more noticabley purple to the eye still gotta few hrs before chop. gotta make sure no1 is coming over lol