What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj.PotHeads Grow

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:yummy: this last week 20 of the plants seem very happy n healthy 2 are very runted compared to the rest, i've placed them 2 off to the side still healthy they be lol just small buggers. when the last pics where took the tallest seemed to pick up some nute burn guess it didnt like 1/3 strength FF Grow Big lol the rest love what i've been doing. 1/3 strength grow big every other watering since 2nd set 3 prong leaves out also once a week with a nute feeding i add 1 tsp seaweed extract kelp and 1 tsp diamond necture. this week i may have to transplant but will try to wait untill sex is determined, this way i can choose the mum's 3-4 and a good male n female for fresh seed. the rest of the girls i'll find new homes for them and maybe finish a few outside. well here are a few pics

GN srry my 1st pic's wernt resized these and all future pics will be

Someone's got a problem with the dew. I remember when I was going through a case in 3 days between me and two trimmers. Not to mention the excessive amount of Peets coffee we drank...

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
yepper addicted lmao i have a few uses for them bottels

heres a auto watering setup to establish clones about 10 days is all thats needed lol

:chin:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
Makavellian said:
you have everythin set up man.. good job .. you ever think about leaving some clones out to flower?
thx for the props still kinda ghetto soon ill have a real cab, thats what this run is for 1 planted 30 good genitics purple shaq 22 sprouted of these i want 3-4 mum's. then its 20 clones in dbl poted 2 liter soda bottels scrogged my cab designe is on the other pg.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
another little update

last night started to transplant got half done ran outta perlite lol, other day bought 20 - 2 gal grow bags cheap 35 cent each. neem oil was kinda pricey no small only med and large med was 27$ for the bottle, watered next morning with a tea 2 tsp blood meal 2 tsp bone meal into 1 gal water sat till next day then split between 2 more gal jugs and topped of w/water. this sat for 3 days. my water ph from the tap is 7.5 when i add 1/2 tsp growbig it's down to 7.0. i havent tested drainage water yet unsure how in the grow bags :chin: guess the plants are lookn ok for the cfl lighting. next week i'll have the cab and build it for sure because these plants need the 400w hps like now lmao. heck just may have the wifey wear sunglasses in the bedroom for the next wk lmao

soil about 60% perlite added to same supersoil i bought in the begining no amendments added

1st 1 out of the bottle

very nice rootball soil holds together n/p i let plants dry for 3 days

here they are morning after just sprayed down with neem oil

little off subject but lol this a friend is grown in his back yard can we say artichoke in bloom

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx SJ im gonna keep the 8 best for the cab and rest go outside in back yd, if these dont sex by friday i'm gonna top these and clone the tops then flip them into 12/12 when recovered from topn. normally i dont top i FIM and LST im shootn for 2 oz per plant alot i know but i pulled 8 dry from 2 plants last grow

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
i lied in the above post lmao i FIM'd them all last monday he he

today is a great day quick update fun is about to start today i get my cab hopefully i have it built by monday my plants really need it now right now lmao. heres a few pics 1st will be it's a girl

girl n suspected girls

above confirmed girl

above suspected girls

suspected boy strong pruple pheno

unsexed

outside unsexed

1st giveaways

funs gonna start soon whoot

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
the cab still in box just got home w/it
1 cab 20 1/2in D x 47 1/2in W x 70 3/8 H
1 400w hps cfl's if needed
2 each 70cfm bathroom exhaust fans compleate with ducting hook up
8ft 4 inch dryer ducting
2 each 3x4 bell reducers galvinized
1 - 4in Y galv
have white caulking
need felt
need 2 - 10 ft extension cords
need to build and install then the fun get's started i have enough room for 8 girls in there if i keep the center devider out.

i also still need to remote the ballast for the 400w hps

unsure if im gonna top and clone the tops then scrogg or FIM again veg longer and 12/12 them streight up no scrogg :chin:
cool451.gif
grab a fav bong sit back as the fun begins
dimebag.gif

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Major
You have been a busy busy PotHead!!! Plants lookin great, cab ready to assemble, life is good!

Congrats - you have yourself a fine plot of indoor grow! :wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx mr greenjeans and carpenoctem ive waited since last nov 05 for this grow had to find a home to buy then move. thats all done and here is where i'm at so far i am very stoked i pray to the creator every day every min for a wonderful bountifull crop and harvest.

ColoraDro

wow dont see how i over looked this one but looks like you have yourself some great plans for this grow i will be lurking this thread for sure...

i may need to build me a cab soon i have been running out of room...

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx like ive said in the past i'm not the most experinced grower this being my 4th full grow and 1st in a cab although it is nice n big for cab. i'm going to prove that with hopefully proper planing research and studying a nice sucessfull grow can be achieved. my hopes are set kinda high i'm prayn for 1lb from the cab 1st run my last run in a closet on og netted me 8z off 2 plants lst'd fim'd had a nice forrest there lmao. filled 24in W x 30in D x 6ft H to bottom of light had 4ft from top of soil to light, there some branches where tied to the sides so they wouldnt burn. i'm a 43 yr old hippy type kinda person long hair beard n all been smoken over 30yr tired of buying it so time to grow it only for me and few select friends. i dont deal stoped that in the l8 80's lol never been arrested i'm quite as a church mouse been married to same wife 18yr together19yr, my neighbors like me i'm friendly but not overly. we all just get along cozy. so i say why not lol just grow for meeeee i do smoke alot 1z of reg merch each wk and 1z of bomb digidy every 10days lmao hence why i figure i'll need least 1lb till next harvest. if there's left over apon next harvest right on whoot if not better grow little tincy more he he

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx all had to grab some of the fella's to get the party rolling
musicband.gif
beerchug.gif

Stan Laurel

Thought I'd drop by and say high :wave:

Looks like you've got it going on, and that's a fact :canabis:
Got to luv them mountain dew pots, and your plants don't look to shabby neither, keep up the good growing bud!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
i posted this in the 400w club thread but no answer yet maybe some1 popn in here can advise me :wave:

hummmmmmmmm im not quite built yet but i do have a question for you 400w cab guy's

cab in progress bad back limits only short workn periods :( anyho what i would like to know is in this pic i have 10 of my girls have more still waitn to see hairs on then i'll have an aboundance of girls. should i keep 10 girls in the stuffed 2 gal grow bags would i become over growen. or cull 2 keep 8 transplant into 8 -- 12 quart trash cans like in front of cab, whatever i do i will top the keepers and tryn and clone/veg them for a 2nd possible run. for compleate specs on my grow and cab see my grow log in sig what would you do i am still thinking about scroggn them. i have scrap wood and 1.5 inch chicken wire thx for any honest experinced replys this is my 1st cab :)

oh yea just built the scrogg screen frame just need the screen cut to length, i'll be lst and fim again allready fim'd once

Last edited: