What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's Satellite Fuel Test Grow

D

DHF

Glad to have you here man.

I am very glad you like them, I will put another one up in a few days.

I got my blumats all setup tonight and I am testing out an overflow res using a stand pipe I built to keep a consistent water pressure on the blumat line. If it ends up working out well I will post a tutorial on how to make one.
PLEASE ......

Show an illustration of how a raised rez above the main 1 below with an overflow provided for consistent down pressure on the cones Maj......

Can`t see the video due to my proxy server but I`m sure shit`s kickin..

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
This is heady blunts drawing that explains it very well and it is what started me thinking about how I would accomplish it. I think greenmatter build a stand pipe bucket but I can't find the pic of it so maybe I was high and imagined it :D I will post some pics soon so you can see how they are doing.

picture.php

really diggin' the vid's my friend and nice, clean op you got there too!

btw, thanks again for the tip on the buckethead, i don't know how i did without it, lol.

peace, SOG

D

DHF

Thanks for the illustration and new pics Bro.....rather thanks also to Heady cuz I never saw it , but it`s plain as the nose on yer face what needs ta happen to make the blumats perform without hiccups and runaway rez flooding through the containers.......

Constant down pressure on da cones FTW....Gladta see public forums catchin up with the medville scene behind closed doors....anyways.....

Peace and good luck Maj.....DHF.....:ying:......

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
My three Satellite Fuel are at 17 days of flowering and I think they are looking nice. I got the blumats setup about a week ago and they are running very well. I trimmed all of the plants right before I shot the video below and removed a lot of leaves that were on the light side of the plants.

[YOUTUBEIF]Nr0CfUPp_1k[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Looking great Maj. CM, I'm loving the videos with the crazy music :biglaugh: SF looks very nice, she looks to have a fair stretch, she actually reminds me of the KarmaTrain cut that I run. I'm just finished giving my girls a major trim job too, 3 hours it took me to do that and take pics of each plant. Were around the same stage bro, my sativa tent is at day 16 and the big tent is at day 14.

Peace
HGO

Last edited:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Major, what did you have to do to keep light from leaking thru the window a/c? You probably taped over the unit's display as well?

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Hey Major, what did you have to do to keep light from leaking thru the window a/c? You probably taped over the unit's display as well?

Oh Christ, when I first got it my buddy and I took the cover off and spent about 2 hours covering the styrofoam with metal tape but it still had a massive light leak. I was able to find some water based spray paint, Krylon H2O and sprayed it in through the vent holes and managed to get it light proof. There was or is a thread here where the OP advises using standard spray paint but this is a very bad idea because regular spray paint will melt styrofoam. For the display I cut a piece off of a soda box and taped it over the display so I can flip it up to get to the controls.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Major, it's a real treat to see your grows. You've done so many, and I can't remember ever seeing the slightest bit of nute burn or deficiency on your leaves.

Obviously, you take the best care as possible of your plants and they show it! Respect!! :)

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks festivus, much appreciated.

Some new pics at 4 weeks of flower.

picture.php

picture.php

Getting very frosty already
picture.php

Even the fans have trichs
picture.php

picture.php

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Looking the picture of health, MCM! I hope you find some nice phenos, what is the lineage of SF?

HGO

I was reading through 40's SF thread again and I ran across this.

Name: Berry Sour Crème

Description:
A.K.A. Satellite Fuel, is a cross between an incredibly pungent Reservoir Galadriel male (Sourdiesel x C99) and Spice of Life’s Bluebonic (BS 2.2 x DJ Short Blueberry). The smell is quite similar to how blueberries and sour creme or a blueberry yogurt would smell. Pungent and ready to sell after only a couple of days in the jar for cure she has dense globular buds up the stalks with pointy tops that purple on the top, with some producing nice dark purple trichomes. My mom can be cut at 45 days easy with an awesome up high with 60% cloudy, 30% clear, and 10% amber trichomes. The high will get heavier post day 63 and the purple will be more defined, but I love the satellite fuel like high of the early phenos, hence the second name.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thank you kind sir. Shot a video tonight, we are at 5 weeks and things are progressing nicely.

[YOUTUBEIF]0gjlJud2tTM[/YOUTUBEIF]

benjuanman

Veteran
Wow Maj. that Satellite Fuel is a pretty looking girl. I noticed that in the earlier pics it looked like there was a HPS now it looks to be a MH, am I right cause the pics look more blue? The videos are heaps cool to watch too mate, keep em comin!!