What's new

Maine Medical 6kw grow op

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
So i took the plunge and decided to flip the monsters. they have been vegging for at least 8 weeks.

Heres day 1 12/12 MANGO HAZE

mangohaze.jpg

mangohazeday1.jpg

mangohazeday12.jpg

And heres the SSSDH

sssdhday1.jpg

G

Guest3498

Monsters is right, those hazes are gonna be redic!! Great work man. Watchin and learnin.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn if that was my OG shed be falling all over herself...your not gonna set up some kinda trellis system similar to your last outdoor run?

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
these hazes stretch like a motherfucker... going to be constructing two 8' x 16' x 4' framed boxes which i will cover in trellis top and sides then train the bitches thru that

highroller614

Monsters

Monsters

Damn bro I love how you go big! Plants look good. I see a little nitrogen burn on your leaf tips. I got the same problem with those chems. I'm going to step my worm castings down on my tea. Glad you got your medical going, must be nice to grow worry free..........

UpInTheCut

those are some beasts!!!!! I cant even imagine what they will look like after the stretch.. Doing big things mang...repp'n Maine proper

250wscrogger

Looking good :tiphat:

Damn I can't believe how massive those bushes are.... they almost look like outdoor plants...hehe
1000w per plant is badass...best way to get max yield with low numbers
I'm sure you'll easily hit 1lb+ per plant with that much light/space per.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
wow how did u get it so wide?!
must re-read your first posts

its all about training my man... wait till ya see the 16' x 6' trellis that will sit tight over each canopy goal is 2 fill 16' x 6' screen with only 3 plants.

Damn man! You're gonna have some awfully happy patients soon!I'm tryin to get my card finally too,but from what I've been hearing,the few doctors willing to write recs are dropping quickly since the recent trade show or whatnot.Getting flooded from requests or something.This gives me something to aspire to until that day comes.Thanks for letting us all watch along.

SR

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Day #23 12/12

Day #23 12/12

shits getting big... first check out the roots im working with... fucking amazing i tell ya! worm castings on the top and the plant couldnt be any happier
properroots.jpg

mangohaze2.jpg

mangohazestock.jpg

mangohaze3.jpg

sssdhstock2.jpg

sssdhstock1.jpg

sssdhstock.jpg

sssdh3.jpg

sssdh2.jpg

sssdh.jpg

sssdh1.jpg
[/IMG]

UpInTheCut

yo man,shit's looking tight...amazing what you can do with low plant numbers...those are some beasts!!!! much respect brutha
-Up

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn those ladies are getting huge....already looking like 2+ pounders...imagine how big they would get if you threw a couple that size outdoors...

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
damn those ladies are getting huge....already looking like 2+ pounders...imagine how big they would get if you threw a couple that size outdoors...

dude i got an ak47 thats been vegging for way longer then these but i keep trimming her back for clones... shes going to be large and in charge when i put her in the 600gal

christen23

I like the way you are getting the most out of your plant count! Thats how you do it! Cant wait to see all 18k up and running legal! peace
~POE~

large and in charge!

hey where do you vent your veg room to? .. and flower area?
also, how does the timer box work.. it plugs into dryer outlet or somethin?

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
I like the way you are getting the most out of your plant count! Thats how you do it! Cant wait to see all 18k up and running legal! peace
~POE~
yea man i cant wait either for real 18k legal is all i need.
large and in charge!

hey where do you vent your veg room to? .. and flower area?
also, how does the timer box work.. it plugs into dryer outlet or somethin?

im currently not venting anything because its not getting hot enough where i need to. but im thinking in the next few weeks ill vent them again as it begins to get hotter...

what i have is a sealed basement co2 and windows on each side of basement i pull cold air in from outside and then it blows thru all the lights and back outside. then at night about 30minutes after the co2 kicks off i will have fresh air vented in all night until morning when the co2 kicks back on again.

im using a 50amp timer box that i wired directly to the service panel with a 50amp breaker works great supports 8 lights and fans

Latest posts

Latest posts