What's new

Maina doing what I do lol

Mr Blunt

Berry buds lover
Hello! excuse the intrusion, but I just wanted to compliment you for the fantastic peaks !! buds party ... here I can only learn that !! a friendly greeting from the Alps Italian !!

Grizz

Veteran
Yea wright ! That just really isn't Room there to run the double trellis and because I'm bringing plants in from out there not being veg in there so I couldn't set it up and no real room

I think you could make it work by hanging the screens from the wire screen you tie the string to, . that way you could raise them out of your way to put new plants in and lower them on top of plants, I di this in mt flower room . it is only 6 ft wide .

Maina

Veteran
I think you could make it work by hanging the screens from the wire screen you tie the string to, . that way you could raise them out of your way to put new plants in and lower them on top of plants, I di this in mt flower room . it is only 6 ft wide .
Picks ?

Grizz

Veteran
I will try, computer isent cooperating .

I tried, its to cramped to take a pic that shows any thing except buds, you cant even see the screens

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yeah I used to hang my trellis from ceiling worked well. No legs in my way. After doing strings, bamboo stakes, single net, double net I'm all about the double net. After its raging through the first not much to do except adjust a couple spears to better locations and pluck leaves.
Hopefully you enjoy hrs upon hrs of several sessions of tying strings in perpetuity you certainly got that to look forward to forever lol
You are def a pro at that style. The idea of multiple reefers needing tied up makes my lil brain ache haha props for getting it done. If that were my reefer those plants would be straight laying on the floor if i had to do all that. I guess if ya did a tree a day it's tolerable lol with about ten helpers ;)

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How the girls doin Maina? I hope you didn't get tangled in all that string...

X

Xray Kimono

Holy hell it is blowing up in there! Nice!

Yeah it looks like spiderman had a gasm in there

Trich_Tyson

Was watching back when I joined ic in 2011.. Had a long hiatus. Im not in the state anymore, but it looks like the situation has come a LONG way in the past 4 years..
Fast forward and here you are absolutely killing it..

Hope all is well.. looking forward to updates.

Latest posts

Latest posts