What's new

Mailing cannabis from one legal state to another

Mazinga

I'd think mailing would be less risky but there's no reason you couldn't pack some for a flight either. They won't triggered a metal detector if they're on your person but I'd be leary about putting them on any carry on baggage.

This was exactly my thought...a couple plastic test tubes in my pocket

meizzwang

You're going to have to corn hole em to get them on the plane.

LOL

While this may give clones a fertilizer boost, TSA will catch it on the full body scanner. The seeds may need to be popped soon thereafter because one's body temperature for a few hours may lower their shelf life.

It's highly not recommended to mess with transporting cannabis on airplanes these days....

Big Sur

Is it legal to mail cannabis from one legal state to another (ie. from California to Oregon, and vice versa)?

It is not legal to transport ANY marijuana (bud, clones, plants, or seeds) from one state to another, by any means. Not just by mail. Look on any state MJ site and they warn about that.

Hemp seeds are a different story, but you may also need a permit to do that. And from what I hear, they are cracking down on interstate transport of hemp seeds as well.

Big Sur

Seems like if airlines follow or enforce federal laws, it's not lawful to carry clones from one legal state to the next.

This is also correct. It is not legal to transport interstate on a plane. However, within states, in Oregon at least, it is legal to transport MJ, seeds and plants by plane from one Oregon town to another. It varies from state to state though.

Mazinga

I live in Europe, and don't want to lose this opportunity to reach some elite clones.

I'll probably send some stuff via mail to a secure destination.

Thank you all.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
International Priority is your friend...
If not fast enough...
International Priority Express...
Pricey though...