What's new

Mail in voting during the pandemic

packerfan79

Veteran
None of this convinces me that major voting fraud won't occur if most people vote by mail. In fact if that is your evidence that it works then I can simply point at the past cases of voter fraud and say it doesn't work.

How about the fact that the postal workers union endorsed Joe Biden. Fox in the hen house.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
speculation isn't proof.

remember, we used to speculate that bad weather was due to supernatural causes.

sounds sensible if you're a theist, but then pesky science came along and we figured out that 'the gods are angry' isn't any kind of answer.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
It's a sensible claim, and considering that your party has a history of leaking debate questions to the presidential nominee, I definitely wouldn't put it past your party to send in fraudulent votes to win the election.
Ha ha, that whole "leaking debate questions" ruse It was a single question and what was said was that Hillary could expect to be asked about the Flint Michigan water problem!

Think about that for a moment..........the debate was being held in FLINT, MICHIGAN and there was a major fuck up with their drinking water for a very long time. Do you really think that either Hillary or Bernie had to be told to expect a question about that while in Flint? LOL

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
How about the fact that the postal workers union endorsed Joe Biden. Fox in the hen house.

How about the fact that DaJoy donated over a million dollars to Donnie and the Republicans, gets awarded that Postmaster General position and that he and his wife have millions of dollars invested in companies that either compete with the USPS or do SORTING for the USPS?
Now that is the Fox both guarding and raping the hen house!

White Beard

If this is indeed a fact, I'm just curious as to why this is?...
Because - at least in the South - it’s traditional to make casting a ballot as difficult for black citizens as possible. As recently as 2018, a predominately black-population county saw the majority of their polling places closed without explanation; the county blamed it on a consultant for the governor, the consultant blamed, the county, the governor blamed the county and the consultant, the people blamed the county and the governor. The closings made the trip to vote HOURS LONG for a lot of people, between the distance, the time involved, and the wait in line....

Alabama, ‘16 I think: passed a law requiring an ID to vote that could only be obtained from a drivers’ license office...and then the closed all of them, all over the state, but for the ones in Birmingham, Montgomery, and Huntsville. Made the IDs an ordeal to obtain.

Here, in 2012 - the county closed 26 of 39 voting precincts - and moved the open ones to churches. The lines were huge and took forever.

I have personally stood in a soaking rain for hours to cast my vote - and I’m not so far south that November rain is anything but cold. I have personally been forbidden to clock out and go vote - which is what the actual law actually says - because if my boss says I’m fired if I leave in time to vote, then *either* I’m fired or I get to vote.

why would we want to convince you? the ridiculous claim is that major voting fraud will occur... it's your job and trump's job to convince everyone else, which i predict will never happen because it goes against the evidence and past trends.
And WHAT could we convince him with? His ‘views’ are straight outta the box - never worn, outside, still smell like new.... he’s so concerned about the “danger” coming from “the left” that he never turns around to see who’s picking his pocket. What we need is “some angry patriot” doing the talking or he’ll never listen.

Oh! A union! That means America-hating commies all the way down, right?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about the fact that DaJoy donated over a million dollars to Donnie and the Republicans, gets awarded that Postmaster General position and that he and his wife have millions of dollars invested in companies that either compete with the USPS or do SORTING for the USPS?
Now that is the Fox both guarding and raping the hen house!

Yep, Serious conflict.

Cannabologist

Veteran
I can't believe how bad the us is at elections. Your system is fucked up. You really, really need to change it up.

The way we do it you do not need to register to vote. That shit is ridiculous. You go vote on the day at your polling station or you vote in advance during the two weeks prior at one of the numerous advance polling stations (these are located at malls, libraries etc). There are also mobile polling stations which visit hospitals, retiment homes and prisons. All you need is an id or some other way to identify yourself at the polling station.

ID TO VOTE!>!>!>>!!<!<!<<!<!>>?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!? :wtf:

HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU WITH YOUR "NEEDING IDENTIFICATION TO VOTE" RAYCIST HOMOPHOBIC VIEWS!

Don't you know you need ID to buy EPOXY GLUE?!??!?! SERIOUSLY! Some KID, KID, CHILD>.. A CHILD... CHECKS YOUR ID WHEN YOU BUY GLUE AT A STORE.

You need ID to buy glue in America.

so. SRS.

How dare you and your "we just use an ID to vote, you don't need to register, it's so easy" garbage, This is America!

Cannabologist

Veteran
:bigeye: even the GOP now admits there is virtually zero difference between absentee & mail-in voting. they are encouraging it to keep voters safe. seen the news today? oh, that's right, all of the news is "fake", i forgot. LOL! many states have done it for decades. nothing more than semantics between "absentee" and "mail-in" votes. chump votes by mail, why can't everyone else? :headbange
No one in the GOP admits that. WHY why why is it when leftists/democrats want to assert lies, well, they just assert lies??? Wow you find one moron who agrees with you watch me continue to jack it and care lol. Wheres that jack off emoji???

No states have "done it for decades". You really don't know what you are talking about :bigeye: :wtf:

Its not "semantics", you're outright trying to cheat. You obviously have no clue concerning the issue and are parroting what some lefty people on lefty news told you. Wow. Must be correct, we're lefty! Derrrr.

GTFO :party:

Cannabologist

Veteran
LOL, so it just so happens that most states that vote by mail are run by Democrats, "turnout increased" lol. No wonder they want to do this all throughout America, they have been practicing voter fraud for years and they know it works.
There's no sense trying to bother with these people..> If they "fact checked" their own "sources" they'd find out those sources are wrong and the numerous instances of fraud and other glaring problems.... But they just ignore+deny+lie and GASLIGHT.

When your sources are, cnn msnbc, etc., etc., etc... Like... Seriously... LoL what more need be said? They literally post fake news lies that have been debunked.

All they'd have to do is type in "debunked" after everything they post and they'd come up with a very different story that destroys their narrative.

Some guy is posting wikipedia and the intercept now.. There really is no more that need to be said :headbange:party:

Thanks for proving ALL the points for the right, the problem of voter fraud and its numerous instances, and all the problems with the left and their CONSTANT LYING.

FFS wikipedia is a far left website now.. Its no better than any other far left "fact checking" bloggers like snopes, newsguard, etc.

I don't even have to look at that wiki link to know more than half all the supposed "sources" (lol) link to far leftist organizations and news sites, and that ALL those stories have been debunked.... And yet, it's on wikipedia.. Which of course will edit out the facts showing that stuff wrong.

It just goes round in circles with these people.... And when you continually believe and post lies, of course thats going to be the case...

Look at the russiagate conspiracy theory... Look at ALL the conspiracy theories they have come up with against Trump. And they ALL fall apart before they hit day 7 in the news cycle.

At least "9/11 was done by Bush", "9/11 was an inside job" conspiracy theories ARE MILDLY PLAUSIBLE. Jesus christ way to put your rotten eggs in a piece of crap basket dems! Lol! Mailgate. LOLOlolololOLOl :wtf:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
No one in the GOP admits that. WHY why why is it when leftists/democrats want to assert lies, well, they just assert lies??? Wow you find one moron who agrees with you watch me continue to jack it and care lol. Wheres that jack off emoji???

No states have "done it for decades". You really don't know what you are talking about :bigeye: :wtf:

Its not "semantics", you're outright trying to cheat. You obviously have no clue concerning the issue and are parroting what some lefty people on lefty news told you. Wow. Must be correct, we're lefty! Derrrr.

GTFO :party:

you don't want to believe the truth, i don't care. but 45 states allow voting by mail/absentee ballots just like Florida where chump votes by mail. several of them have been doing it for decades. i guess that all of the state GOP officials pushing vote by mail are all RINOs? LOL! i'm sure they will be surprised to know that they are actually closet democrats for wanting folks to vote without risking their lives over a virus. or do you deny that it is real? no matter, you are a waste of time, no more of mine for you. "ignore" time...:bigeye:

Cannabologist

Veteran
You keep conflating absentee ballots as though as it's the same as universal mail in voting... They aren't :bigeye:

But please, keep going ahead and doing so :wtf:

Yes, please, ignore me, ignore the truth, keep putting the blinders on, keep ignoring all the glaring facts that totally demolish you're insane lies and lunatic conspiracy theories :headbange

I guess ignoring the facts and refusing to acknowledge or deal with those facts, then declaring victory and ignoring your obvious defeat and walking away like you won something is ... A good thing??

I wish I could get away with that kinda crap :party:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
what's the difference between mail-in votes and absentee votes that are... mailed in

???

please elaborate

Medfinder

Chemon 91
In a phone interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News during the Democratic National Convention, Trump was asked if he planned to have poll watchers on Election Day with the "ability to monitor, to avoid fraud and cross check whether or not these are registered voters, whether or not there's been identification to know if it's a real vote from a real person.

[link to www.nbcnews.com (secure)]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1237621

Horselover Fat

Veteran
ID TO VOTE!>!>!>>!!<!<!<<!<!>>?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!? :wtf:

HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU WITH YOUR "NEEDING IDENTIFICATION TO VOTE" RAYCIST HOMOPHOBIC VIEWS!

Don't you know you need ID to buy EPOXY GLUE?!??!?! SERIOUSLY! Some KID, KID, CHILD>.. A CHILD... CHECKS YOUR ID WHEN YOU BUY GLUE AT A STORE.

You need ID to buy glue in America.

so. SRS.

How dare you and your "we just use an ID to vote, you don't need to register, it's so easy" garbage, This is America!

:kissgrin:

I'm sorry, but can I point your attention to the latter part: "or some other form of identification". If you don't have an ID you can get a temporary id for voting at a police station free of charge. If you didn't do that and still want to vote that's ok. Go to your polling station on the election day and give them whatever proof you have of your identity. You get to vote if you can convince the people there that you are who you say you are. Your identification could even be another person who is able to properly identify themself. We think that the right to vote is important and everyone needs to be able to vote. Not everyone does, but that's their choice.

:p

EsterEssence

Veteran
We usually don’t have any lines up here for voting sense it’s a small town. I can’t go over 2 hours without a pee break, so if you have to stand in line for hours, and with the COVID there are no bathrooms how to people stand in line that long? We have huge buildings and stadiums I think they need to start setting them up for mass safe voting. Then chump can’t question and will have to accept the outcome when he loses his ass...

Latest posts

Latest posts