What's new

MAGNET? busted.

vta

Veteran
I would have my lawyer file the proper paperwork to get your 'MEDS' returned. Before any charges. Act innocent and you will be innocent.

Trev

I would have my lawyer file the proper paperwork to get your 'MEDS' returned. Before any charges. Act innocent and you will be innocent.

i can do that? request the meds they took back? even though i wasnt legal at the time of seizure?

that would be awesome! and definetly save my pocket book from these outrageous local dispensery prices!

they have also been contacting me, asking me to become a "CI" for them and rat out any herb dealers i may know in the area, im not a rat nor do i plan to help them in anyway, in turn they offered to "help" me with my case? now i wasnt born yesterday so i know this is a ploy to get me to flop over any info i may have out of pure fear, as the piggies never intend to help any "criminal". thats why they say "now i cant promise you anything.. BUT..if you do this and that it will LOOK good" im not falling for that BS.

They try this with about everybody they bust. I had a simple posession charge an knew id get like 6 months probation. But they still tried the whole, where did you get this? How many suppliers do u have? You know if u scratch our back will scratch yours. I litterally laughed in their face an said fuck off. Needless to say that was the end of that conversation. Towns full of snitches cause of this shit. lil rats snitchen to get outa probation. Its pathetic, shut your mouth do your time, thats what I say.