What's new

magnesium??

S

Seal-Clubber

here tap water is 8.5-9ph
i also have a brita water filter if i filter my water here its 7 .. so maybe i better try just filterd water without ph down.
sry for my english hope you can understand it :)

OMG! 8.5-9?

use filtered water and not pH down! Prob calcium in the tap water is chalking up the magnesium intake.. that COULD be it! 6.6 is ok, i use 6.8 IN and get 6.2 OUT.

belgowiet

OMG! 8.5-9?

use filtered water and not pH down! Prob calcium in the tap water is chalking up the magnesium intake.. that COULD be it! 6.6 is ok, i use 6.8 IN and get 6.2 OUT.

thx man i'm gonna try it just with filtered water and see what happens..

Snype

Veteran
i know it looks like some sort of deficiency..
butt how is that possible, I bought everything new I have nothing of material used of my previous grows.. i grow 6years on another location never had any problems

Its not a dificiency its a lock out because your pH is way too low. Hydroponics is 5.8-6.2. Soil should be 6.8. An easy test for you is to test your run off and make sure your pH meter is calibrated. Maybe your meter is broken. Slowly pour 6.8 water in your plants until 100 mL comes out of the bottom. Collect the run off in a glass jar and test the pH and PPM. The pH of your run off must be way off.

If you are putting in 7.0 water, i can pretty much guarantee you that it is coming out of the run off much lower. A run off test will be the sure way to figure out your problems.