What's new

Magic Man's Grow

M

Magic Man

Made these seeds a few months ago, decided i could run them now.
Veg under 600w HPS, flower under 1200w Hps. LC's mix #1
Still gotta set my lights up HA figured if i popped the seeds it would make me unlazy about getting them up:asskick:
updated weeklyish :blowbubbles:
Goin down tonight

picture.php

Smoking on hash and querkle tonight

picture.php

A small branch what snapped off my outdoor in the big storm a week ago. Local purple cut unknown origin. not very purple here though..

picture.php

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
c99 mmmm, this should be fun, im tagging along bro, im saving some £€$ to get my ands on her, in the mean time, ill just lurk here and there to see other having theyr way with her,hehehe!

5FingrdSloth

Mind if I hang around in a front row seat? I never had a chance to grow any c99, so this will be an educational thread for me. Though I have used LC's, I have learned to lightly amend it to suit my needs.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
sound good bro, can't wait ..till new update, i'm very curious to see how they coming c99 and how you grow this man, maybe i get advise if i try grow this one ..

M

Magic Man

Thanks for showing up guys :wave:
Turns out i gave all the C99 seedlings away to a friend. A buddy brought me a shyt load of cuts over, and i made the decision to run them instead. Then i don't have to deal with pulling males and cramped space till they come out. Not like i don't have a few thousand of them to try again sometime soon :smoke:
And at the same time a close friend of mine a few towns over was needing to have his flower room filled up somehow, so i gave them to him, along with a gripe of seeds.
So now we got a whole new line up, gonna have to change the name of the thread i guess. Sry guys. habeeb these were from JW F2 stock :yes:

The new line up will be...

MOFO
White Russian
Purple clone (unknown genetics)
Blowfish

Pictures later tonight.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
love to see me some MOFO....in looks she is a true representation of both parents. but in flower time most I have run tilted towards the Mothers Finest sativa daddy
my personal keeper pheno flowers 80-90 days

hope you like

peace
jip

:watchplant:Great to see that blowfish is still somewhere. I had that a while ago.

Sometimes when you got a job to do cuts get it done when you get the chance.

Looking forward to seeing those pics you spoke of.:blowbubbles:Any bus driver is a friend of mine :)

5FingrdSloth

whatever happened to those pics, maybe if you weren't so busy playing with your meat we would see something!! (brisket-boy!) ;)

M

Magic Man

Well sorry bout the wait friends, hope to make up for it in the next month or two :yes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hazy

Veteran
sup magic man! i see some nice looking spears going and some purple. i can't wait to see what else you bring.