What's new

maffes hash

Deus

:O Dude, i still keep thinking of that ak47 bubble hash wanted me to try... OWNED, and thats how it should be... Respect m8, deep respect

sneakinman13

Veteran
wow..
do you even smoke weed with that much hash...
my friend has some super good hash right now..
and honestly the high and taste is better then much weed i smoke..
mm i love HASH!!

rebelweed

Amazing :)

Really impressive collection there, but which would you say is your favourite maffe? Favourite method, favourite of all the different hashes/oils you have made and not to mention how do you think it compares to quality morrocan imports?

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
thx guys yes it was very good ;)

deus the ak47 bubblehash was also very good i like it very much :)

when i get som new bubblebags i got som bogglegum and som ohter strains to make som hash on

keep it up guys

peace maffe

superuber

You are lucky bro there hasn't been any hash around this way in a long long time. I still wont forget the last batch of blond hash that came around so tasty one hit wonder ahhh the good old days.

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
superruber where i live you can get hash on the streets in 10 mins but i know what you mean its so bad ;/ thx you for stopping by ;)

hey humanpheno thx you very much, as you wish

bogglegum bho

peace maffe

Last edited:

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
i was home at a very good friend he gave me alot of seeded buds to make som bho on..i clean it from all the seeds and add som bubba kush and bogglegum buds, ogkush x bs2.2, swt#3 miss mud trim.

and here is what happen the oil still need to get the last gas of but here is som of the pics ;)

he is sleeping right now so fucked up after smoking som of it hahaha!!!
Billede266.jpg

Billede.jpg

Billede267.jpg

Billede269.jpg

Billede288.jpg

Billede293.jpg

Billede294.jpg

Billede296.jpg

Billede280.jpg

Billede286.jpg

peace maffe

Last edited:
C

Chamba

you are obviously a gentleman Maffe,

personally,when I was young and silly, for a start I would of got myself several permanent marker pens in a variety of colors and drawn his face to look like a hysterical Ronald McDonald on meth...but hey, that's just me and how I react to lightweights who over indulge and make the mistake of crashing on my couch..lol..

Last edited:

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hehe :) he was so stoned all the days he was here i think he sleep for about 10 hours befor he got up, and i smoked one more on him and he was sleeping again hehehe

i love he stone af the bho you get realy stoned it almost kill you when you smoke it heheh ;)

Billede314.jpg

Billede315.jpg

Billede319.jpg

Billede320.jpg

Billede322.jpg

Billede323.jpg

Billede325.jpg

Billede326.jpg

Billede327.jpg

peace maffe

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Dejlig cremet pøøle den sidste der hehehe max fede billeder af brøndby fansen

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
awesome pics maffe...respects......are you not afraid of showing your faces....i see many ppl in your country not afraid and post themselves on here?

Latest posts

Latest posts