What's new

maffe and friends!!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
great pictures bro glad to see things goin well for you and hope your havin a good week, take it easy bro just wanted to drop in and say hello, take it easy :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats so bad ass bro :respect: so what do you feed them at that tender young age of 1 day? or does the mom take care of them?i wouldnt guess she does...so i was wonderin how you care for such little ones.
peace

blackone

Veteran
I'm so impressed with your dragons Maffe! It must be a great experience watching those eggs hatch. It's exciting to germ seeds but this beats it for sure:)
I've always loved reptiles - I had red-eared sliders as a kid but I must confess that I was probably a little too young back then.
Fortunately we were always camping in a place with lots of lizards, slow worms and vipers. I never forget one day when I thought I had caught a lizard - but when I looked at it in my hand I saw the zig-zag stripes on it's back. I let go of that newly hatched viper real fast:)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very cool to watch ....love them pics Maffe....something other then cannabis ey...Lol...thanks for sharing !

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx for showing and all these great plants Maffe
i especially like those four legged trippy tricomes
they are so cute ;)

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
thx u all for the fine words i got 14 dragons out of 20 so i am very happy!!! this was my frist time trying this and this will not be the last time......

today i was out to check out the grow and all is still looking very good!!

here is 2 pics i will com whit alot more pics very soon

peace maffe

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey all

i have som bad news.....today when i was laying in my bed my girl friend scream the computer is in fire.....i really dont no how it can turn into fire when it have been shut down for about 2 hours....never mind anyway i was just coming in to tell i will not have so good chance to get to a computer to updat but ill try to fix my computer as fast as i can.....

so maby online in about a month or so

cya all

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
OH SHIT >>>>>> could have been worse,,,,,i hope to see ya back with a killer update in a month of progress on your room >>>>>stay safe bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey all i am back aigan its was only the box to the internet there was issus whit my computer still works but i need to get it fix so its dont goes into fire one more time!!!

okay here is a little update....i am starting using canna vege on the plants from som days ago, i think there is going a week more before i can see male/female but it dont take long......i will update this in som days again i need to transplant bubblegum and moe mist so i will update there....

cacsadia

special k haze

peace maffe

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
canna just rocks maffe ...sooo easy to use ime
nway good luck on the female ratio...the more the better :D

G

looks great Maffe...sweet lineup:)your gonna love the Casey>>>hope you like the Moemist;)

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
yea core i have used it from my frist grow and have been so good so i dont want to try another one :) yea lets hope for many female i didnt germ that many seed i think 10 more have been great :)

hey joe my brother from another mother!!!

so nice to have u here bro yea i am shure casey is very nice.....i am shure i am going to like your moemist so much!!! i am going to start c99 x chem my next grow!!!! thx u again brother

i still have alot of trouble whit my computer after it was in fire :( i havent been on the next the last 2-3 days but i just got a new computer today so now i dont have any trouble at all :) that was nice!!!

i am going to transplant bubblegum f2 and moemist today or tomorrow so the update is almost there!!!

peace maffe

K

kenned

Hey maffe..

Again, nice/beautifull thread... I can feel the lovin'.. :D

Do you have any threads in flower at the moment?

Have fun, og en rigtig god weekend...

Kenned

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey kenned......thx u yea i am loving our plantes and ill do all what i can do for them it just hard then u dont have them at home, cant wait to i can grow at my own place but right now this is just fine....

no kenned i do not have any plants in bloom right now but in about a 3-4 weeks i will flowers this girls i really dont no what i am going to transplant them into in flower if i dont get so many female i think i am going to use som 45L containers and if i get many i am just going to top som of them and them transplant them in to 11l container but we will find out of it very soon just need to show so female/male flowers :)

i have som pics i want to show u but this computer is very slow so i cant uploade right now so i am going to do it later when i can ;(

i transplanter all bubblegums, moe mist do not need to get transplantet right now

i just get the ohter 600w hps going on so the last weeks of vege they get 1200w and then i am going to bloom in about som weeks.....

have a good day all

peace maffe

K

kenned

Okay, too bad about the pc.. :)

But I will be looking forward to see your plants and growroom, ecpecially under 1200watts!! :D :D

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im looking forward to seeing you more online again Maffe and its great to see that you, the dragons and the plants are doing great.

im building myself a new grow room at the moment.

i guess i just couldnt wait until next OD season ;)

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey oldsmoker thx so much :) yea the dragons are doing great the are growing like hell in about 5 month they will be there own weight 10 times i just need to sell som of them and need to keep som for more breeding :) just need to find the phenos i like in them i need to fine a pheno named bloodgold want to make som more red dragons.....

hey kenned yea that was pretty bad i lost that now this is my 3 computer in 1 year and use over 1500 dollars in just one of them :) just need to get i need harddisk and strømfor sygning then they are all 3 running :)
yea i cant wait to see what coms out of 1200w i cant take a pics of all the plante in the same time sorry but i will try when they get biger :)

hey gunnar yea its very nice to be online agian :) ohh that sound nice cant wait to see what u har getting toghter :) hehe naa i know that feeling when u need to wait :) not fun at all hehe......

here is 2 pics of the plant not much yet but ill post som more very soon

bubblegum in the middel and ohter is casey jones

Billede012.jpg

moe mist, cacsadia, special k haze.

Billede013.jpg

i still cant uploade to icmag??? is it just me or is it a error?

peace maffe

Last edited: