What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Maestro auto outdoor

bibi40

This will be fun to watch Bibi40! Thanks for posting, I've heard a lot of good things about Urban Legends. Now we get to see them. Thank friend.
I had grow two times the Maestro auto indoor ,
that' s why i do a full Maestro auto grow outdoor this summer ,
you can see some lovely pics of her here :

:tiphat:

bibi40

Time to show where i am with the maestro auto :

IMG_2832.JPG

a twin seed :

IMG_2833.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

soil is just basic supermarket soil , and will feed them only with chicken manure ... and water ,lol .
have to add than the meteo is perfect actually and the growth rate express it !

bibi40

one plants is dead ( certainly a bird attack , lol )

others growing well ,
responding well to topping , i topped some more today , just three still waiting about that ,
i did top at third node , but will certainl cut the two lowers branches for keep only 4 branches by plant ,

about the three twins seeds i thought to keep one of the twins alive and cut the two littlest one ....

will manage the first fed tomorrow .

bibi40

5 days more , they start to stretch , time to space them for a good development :

IMG_2856.JPG

IMG_2860.JPG

IMG_2859.JPG

IMG_2858.JPG

i just gave each one a handfull of chicken manure , so in few das they should start to absorb it ,
i guess in one week they will change a lot .

Kree73

Latest posts

Latest posts