What's new

MadMan Abusive OG X LA Confidential

crippled1

3 X 600w lumatek HPS
This was initially an aeroponic system that now uses hydroton
Super A B nutrients
This is the first time to grow this strain.
It is such a releif to finally be bug free.

MadMan week 1

madmanwk1.jpg

bterzz

Veteran
very clean! What is your most impressive yield under 3x6?

I recently upgraded to 3x600 in a 4x8 room in SOIL. I will be marking this one, considering my last grow was OG and my new one has some LA con in it!

Best of luck to you! Sounds like a potenttttt strain!

Lookin good man. Flowering from clone? Or do you plan to veg anything out?

How many plants are you running? Any expectations for yield?

crippled1

this run is a first in several ways
my last setup was half the size with 2 X 600
this is the first time I have 20 of the same strain
i plan to veg for maybe 1 month
i want some larger plants and am hoping to
end up with 32 oz

v321

My buddy has both the Cataract Kush (gifted but cant verify) and Madman OG. Both are OG x LA Confidential.
I heard the flowering time for both is 8-9 weeks. I believe 8-10 weeks for Madman (was told 8, but seeing how the the flowering goes I'm estimating 9 weeks or so after flip 12/12)

Buddy currently has it at 4 weeks and some pistils just turned a tinge of brown, as well as node flower swelling, a truer 8 week purple strain is next to it and its pistils turned browner a week before, has already started developing mini colas, while flowers are three times larger. So we'll just see how it goes, they can catch up.

Havent had any major problems yet. Noticed Madman is a big MG whore just like most kushes, alot of great responses to supercropping, and is a big stretcher for a supposedly indica dominant. No real smell at week 4 also.

Id like to see how a aeroponic system matches up to it. Buddy is currently running organic soil

Last edited by a moderator:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
You give us a month of Veg and I'll put the number at 48oz. Also if you can, please buy us 3 x 600w Ushio Blue HPS. I have an extra laying around so buy two and borrow one :YaRight:

But seriously I saw my ladies explode when I gave them the blue HPS instead of Red for veg. Your ballasts are the best in the biz and will have that room so blue you won't believe it.

Peace, :joint:

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Nice looking ladies , r those tubes just filled with hydroton ?
That will sure allow for a huge amount of root growth ! <g

If so , what is the approach for cleaning these out at the end of cycle ?

crippled1

they are filled with hydroton, basically making it one large bed.
after harvest, I take one of the caps off the end, put a rubbermade under it and just push it out.
this run, I didn't want to buy new rocks so I ended up washing the roots out of 200 liters of hydroton.
and that's a lot of work.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Hey now it looks like the lights are off. Did you buy us blue blubs or are you just messing with me? It looks AMAZING we need a huge show!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I don't know and would love to hear from others but I feel that BLUE spectrum MH or HPS 400 - 600 is great for veg, or those crazy T5 jobs I haven't used. For what it is worth should Crip use two bulbs for this grow or one?

crippled1

this was another grow with hortilux from start to finish.
they were about 3 ft tall and got 2 oz each.
this is the only lamp i will ever need.

bubbafrost.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts