What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doors x Ohaze #1 came down today at 60 days with nearly no clear, 5-10% amber and the rest cloudy.

I’m going to have to keep this gal around along with #2 as well. I’ll be letting pheno #3 go after this grow. Can’t keep them all lol

View attachment 18819378

View attachment 18819379

View attachment 18819380

View attachment 18819381

View attachment 18819382

View attachment 18819383

View attachment 18819384

Here’s a video of one of her leads at chop time. Beautiful trich coverage!

It looks delicious. I’m confused it’s different than what I grew. I’m not sure what Mac did? mine were labeled doors/Haze x Haze . 25% doors & 75% Haze .. https://www.icmag.com/threads/the-daze.18123453/. Yours is doors/Haze a 50/50 cross…is this correct? Amazing work on your grow ….

OZZ_

Veteran
Thats come out very nice....looks very good.....almost reminds me of one or two of the older good jack herer phenotypes....very similar leaf shape and build, colour and shine on the leaves...although different bud structure an alot more slimmer..more sort of taller stretching......looks nice though....when your ready a smoke report would be great (if you haven't already) if you can please..

Certainly will amigo, a nice cure will of course come first. 👍👍

She’s interesting this time around as mentioned her buds are all down low and in the middle of the plant with her tops ending in single rows of stacked calyxes at the tips

Last edited:

OZZ_

Veteran
It looks delicious. I’m confused it’s different than what I grew. I’m not sure what Mac did? mine were labeled doors/Haze x Haze . 25% doors & 75% Haze .. https://www.icmag.com/threads/the-daze.18123453/. Yours is doors/Haze a 50/50 cross…is this correct? Amazing work on your grow ….

Yes that’s correct. This is a 50 / 50 Doors x Ohaze cross. He also then did a backcross back to the Ohaze mother for a (doors x Ohaze) x Ohaze as well. I have some of those beans also but haven’t broken into them just yet. I still have a small amount of these doors x Ohaze beans too…. I think like 7 more. I scored a male also and have him saved back for a rainy day. No plans for him yet but I’ll keep him for now just in case

Hey the threads awesome and pics look amazing ... I've been missing the good haze here for a long time I'm not sure if this is the right spot or allowed but I'm just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for haze beans and who's the best .... I just picked up crickets and ciacadas tom hill haze f3 and their haze double preservation pack with old timers haze and tom hills ! Any thoughts on them And who elses bean should I be trying get? Again I'm sorry if this is not the correct way to go about this I'm fairly new to the site.

OZZ_

Veteran
60 days! Whoa

OJD She’s definitely a fast one!

Here’s my favorite Pheno #2. She’s still being fed at 1.7- 1.8 EC. Plenty of more time to go and what an absolute monster. I just love this gals effect. Already smelling of exotic black pepper and spices. These guys are definitely more terpy this time around than they were when I grew them in soil. The next time I run them I’m going to try to reduce the nitrogen a bit in my nute regimen, to see if I can get them a little bit less leafy. It may simply be how they like to grow but I have a feeling there’s too much N in my solution.

8AD26B33-35DD-4CF7-AD96-766B0F3CDCFD.jpeg

Pheno #3 - the Mango Haze pheno. She has been being flushed now for about a week and is fading nicely. She’s putting out the sweet rotten mango terps. There’s a few more nanners popping up …. I need to get her chopped. I’ll probably do that tomorrow.

603FE318-FA2C-4C49-A643-90A00F7D3C4B.jpeg

C6882F07-6D08-48D7-A247-99638A7339B7.jpeg

368DCA93-DB22-4743-9E2A-1EC3BF0532F4.jpeg

2298B55A-C495-4B56-AC15-FE575DBA887C.jpeg

A8385ED2-392E-4B32-A84B-25FE9CA25B0F.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Doors x Ohaze #2 - absolute beast. This is going to be my keeper from these three phenos based soley on her effect. It’s time to part ways with the other two. Already pushing out the black pepper and spices terps that I love so much. Huge colas and she stretched over 10x, also the slowest of the three to mature. Her high is like herbal cocaine, will wake you up and get you going. Breaking it out a party results in everyone blabbing like meth heads. She’s known as “Chatty Kathy” in my circle. Finishes around 11-12 weeks from clone. She’s more sensitive to nitrogen than the others but oddly enough can handle higher overall EC. You can see she’s got a wee bit of clawing going on. They were all feeding off one res though…. so I had to make compromises.
That sounds like a great high! Exactly the type of high I'm usually chasing. Outstanding plants as well.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OJD She’s definitely a fast one!

Here’s my favorite Pheno #2. She’s still being fed at 1.7- 1.8 EC. Plenty of more time to go and what an absolute monster. I just love this gals effect. Already smelling of exotic black pepper and spices. These guys are definitely more terpy this time around than they were when I grew them in soil. The next time I run them I’m going to try to reduce the nitrogen a bit in my nute regimen, to see if I can get them a little bit less leafy. It may simply be how they like to grow but I have a feeling there’s too much N in my solution.

View attachment 18819626

Pheno #3 - the Mango Haze pheno. She has been being flushed now for about a week and is fading nicely. She’s putting out the sweet rotten mango terps. There’s a few more nanners popping up …. I need to get her chopped. I’ll probably do that tomorrow.

View attachment 18819622

View attachment 18819621

View attachment 18819623

View attachment 18819624

View attachment 18819625
It looks absolutely delicious

MadMac

far beyond driven...
WOW
they are really covered with resin.... the stem's too...
looking soooo delicious... had to smoke one immediately :smoker:
many thx for sharing!!
more later.... be busy and on the road...
M.:smoker:

OZZ_

Veteran
WOW
they are really covered with resin.... the stem's too...
looking soooo delicious... had to smoke one immediately :smoker:
many thx for sharing!!
more later.... be busy and on the road...
M.:smoker:

Yes they definitely turned out nice this round. Much better than previous rounds. Unfortunately they both are lightly and sparsely seeded, I guess #3s nanners were not sterile afterall she pollinated everything in there. #3 the mango haze pheno mother will be discarded.

#2 is still in the tent and looks like she still needs several more weeks

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 1st seed plants def had stress from the timer being reversed for 1 day. Instead of a 13 off, 11 on... I had it on 13 on, 11 off just 1 day. So 6 days it was set right. I had a couple of branches pollinated with a few different males. I think I can do better on this current flower run. As for potency id guess THC at less than 15%. She's a creeper, very relaxing high.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.