What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

midwestkid

Veteran
Three THH from the reproduction
20220313_133855.jpg
20220313_133757.jpg
20220313_133936.jpg

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
many thx @ all... :)
well here a pic from the security cam ...
Grow CH01 at Saturday, 19. March 2022 at 09:22:26 Central European Standard Time.jpeg

soon they are ready...
the chunky in the middle is with the Doors/OHz x OHz my other masterpiece... ;-)
it's A5/OHz x OHz ... she could fill the entire room alone...
well most had issues with the old soil... could not get better soil...
and when I'll was away.. they got calcium deficiencies...
but once I'll got my hands on again... they recovered well...
this was more a test grow .. and I'll have cut's from all...
so the best got grown proper again...
the vigor is just amazing... the OHz dude you see above is responsible ...
another great chunky girl is the New Caledonia #23 x OHz and the Zamaldelica Double x OHz
think to bx those too... but need smoke test first...
this year I'll will do mostly bx with reversed best OHz girls...

all the best
M.:smoker:

Nexus7

Hey MadMac

Just curious about the THH best line ...

Well thought I had a male based on pre-flowers but just now started flowering pistils 🤔

Did have another with male pre-flowers that developed male flowers 1-2 weeks earlier than this "female" and they did get rough treatment here as soon as the male pre-flowers showed.

Also was the THH best your 6 best fems x 2 best males? Or your best fem x best male?

MadMac your plants all look lovely buddy. As always.

Sorry to hear of the troubles you've had with people. People are strange. What can you do.

Glad your back regardless.

Glad you keep going.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
hello,
well
means only that it is not made for fibre production..
good indicator that it is unchanged and not crossed with fibre hemp...
there are lot's more info's about in the www ...
but most important ... no fibre hemp ... ;-)
Pachamama haze looks good !
great to see your progress with the haze...
and thx for posting...
M.:smoker:

I found this cutting clones a couple days ago.
thi
IMG_20220320_134301803.jpg
IMG_20220320_134309687.jpg
s the most hollow I've ever seen a stem.

funkyhorse

Master MadMac
If you dont mind, I have a question for your Zamal x THH tester. Could you please ask him if that cross behaves perennial? I mean if it flowers for your tester under any photoperiod outdoors

This is the Koh Chang/Thai Stick x Ohz90 report
Plants just finnished to sex yesterday, they all started sexing after the autumm equinox
I have a total of 4 girls and 2 boys
I have all girls under different pot sizes but soil is more or less the same. recycled tomato grow soil with about 10-15% of fresh compost added plus some guano and a little coffee grounds
Girl 1 is in a 35 liter vegetable box sexed at about 2,10 meters tall, the shortest. I committed the mistake of uppotting the girls to 5 liter pots from 1 liter pots for veg and they got crazy tall. I must veg all sativas in 1,3 liter pots. The tallest sex at 2 meters tall and it is still manageable. Taller girls than that in bigger pots is a little more difficult
Ksts 1.jpeg

Girl 2 is in 20 liter pot. Like girl 3 they showed sex at around 2,3 meters tall
Ksts 20lts fem 2.jpeg

Girl 3 in in living soil next to Pachamama Haze
Ksts 3.jpeg

And girl 4 will remain in her 5 liter pot all the grow. I am curious if she will give a lot less productivity than the others or not. She has the thinnest leaf too
She sexed at 2,8 meters tall, same size as the boys. It is too big for uppoting
Ksts 4.jpeg

This is the last pictures of the boys outdoors before the chop. The one in the middle is the girl, the ones at the sides are the boys
KS ts males.jpeg

After the chop the first thing I checked was this. According to Madmac lessons, it will have a very poor productivity for fiber. I did the same to Purple Highland Laos. This one is very little hollow, just a tiny hole. This means psychoactivity will not be that high for PHL?
Ksts hollow.jpeg

And this is the leaf of the chopped males indoors. I dont really care if they go intersex indoors or not. I just need their pollen. I put them over the Zamal males pistils
Male 1 leaf
Ksts male leaf.jpeg

Male 2
Ksts male leaf 2.jpeg

I believe this Thai Stick is Nongkhai Highlands 2007. I am very curious about this one! I am sure it will stand the cold without any problem and this might probably be similar to VangVieng weed. I am not so sure about the Koh Chang having good performance with cold
Have a nice day everybody!

herbgreen

Veteran
These have gone straight beanstalk on you:D

Have you thought about cutting them in half....And planting the other half..........?

@least we know you have something worth growing from the looks of things:smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts