MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
colorful pheno of toms haze x 90s haze

fetch

fetch

kokomarin

MadMacs oh crosses is creme de la creme in cannabis world.
I was start season with pack of thh,br and ten MadMacs seedlings,during season,only one thh was growing(with little stem smell,others noting)and finishing few days ago,like fastest MadMacs,from second week in semptembar to second week in novembar.No feeding in flowering .
more then ten clones from MadMacs plants is still in soil,outdoor,in illegal mode,still in danger from hunters.
MadMacs hazes was also very low smelling,but in flowering strong,very sharp,wonderfull smell all three mothers developing.
Johnny chicago othxoh male was also first sticky,resinus male,pollen donor for my future.
I dusted thh,br and MadMacs all three plants and my nld selected plants.
MadMacs latest start flowering pheno,last week in semptembar,thhxoh is clearly the best plant,dark green pheno ,beast in growing,mini seeds,decembar finishing.
Thank You MadMac!
Thank You Johnny!

​​​​​​​

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I started a poll to see what seeds Icmag wants to see grown, and the Thaistick x THH is in the lead right now.... Trying to read up much as I can on them... I'm going to do a search through the thread, but would love to hear as much as I can about the Thaistick, and Zamal crosses from yall...

Hope your health is doing well brother Mac...My situation looks like I will have a light & tent soon, and I will be germinating some of the recent Sativas ive collected like your stuff Madmac (Finally, and sorry for the wait).... I wanted to thank you again... I received your gifts at the most stressful time ive experienced in my entire life. Losing years of selected mothers & father plants, and my grandfather in the same week. The gifts you gave me, and another individual who gifted me some rare landraces. Truly kept me in a positive, and hopeful mindset... The friendships, bonds, and this plant is such a beautiful thing. The Overgrow, and Icmag history, and all the groundwork we've done for the future of cannabis is awesome to witness & be a part of.

Here is a link to the Poll for anyone who wants to help decide what great sativas I should germinate
https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...al-jungle-tent

farm3r

Amazing thread for which I have just found out a few days ago and still trying to go through every page.

Can someone help me out here? What are the must-have from MadMac's work right now? I see ProSeeds have some stuff available but not those OHaze x THH or OHaze x 90s Ohaze, and others that I saw in the many pages here.

At ProSeeds, I'm thinking of the THH and KoChang x THH. I don't know, in fact, I would like them all, but if you have to choose two packs what would you get?

For the THH, what's the difference between the reproduction by MadMac at ProSeeds vs the packs available at SeedBay?

Now, I saw some old stocks at ProSeeds. Has anyone germinated those? The Zamaldelica x THH sounds really good for its pyschedelic attributes.

Let me put it this way. What is currently available from MadMac that is the strongest, trippiest, and most psychedelics? Something that totally kicks your ass into outer space?

I am still going through this thread so if anyone please help answer my questions.

EDIT: Another question, what is the consensus about Todd's Original Haze? Has anyone grown those out? Good for breeding or flowers or both? Smoke reports?

Last edited:
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Yes I’m trying to order from proseeds but getting no luck. The email provided doesn’t exist anymore. I’m liking Madmacs Sativas and really want to grow some. Any help in getting hold of these seeds will be appreciated.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I’m trying to order from proseeds but getting no luck. The email provided doesn’t exist anymore. I’m liking Madmacs Sativas and really want to grow some. Any help in getting hold of these seeds will be appreciated.

I just received an email from that address this morning. Typo?

farm3r

Did you go to ProSeeds's website and order the seeds there? I'd got an email reply from Bud, the ProSeeds owner I think.

Anyone knows whether MadMac's seed can be had directly from him?

Lesnah

Yea Bud is still taking orders..he's a great dude who has been dealing with me for some time already...

The email has proseeds in it if i recall correctly; just heard back from him today as well.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Yeah Bud is the man. Really hooked me up. If I recall, the Zam x Nev stock is getting a little older but seems like a complete kick in the head. The THH there vs. Real Gorilla should not be any different. The O Haze is only available by special request/decent sized orders. Bud will let you know if you ask. IIRC, that generation is different than the S1 or the outcross Mac shared with folks. I think it's OP.

The Koh Chang x THH pictured is actually the Koh Chang mother. I don't think there are many (if any) pictures of the cross. repuk might have grown them. But that might have been Koh Chang x o haze.

farm3r

Yeah Bud is the man. Really hooked me up. If I recall, the Zam x Nev stock is getting a little older but seems like a complete kick in the head. The THH there vs. Real Gorilla should not be any different. The O Haze is only available by special request/decent sized orders. Bud will let you know if you ask. IIRC, that generation is different than the S1 or the outcross Mac shared with folks. I think it's OP.

The Koh Chang x THH pictured is actually the Koh Chang mother. I don't think there are many (if any) pictures of the cross. repuk might have grown them. But that might have been Koh Chang x o haze.

Awesome reply. Thank you bsgospel ! Much appreciation. What do you mean by the Zam x Nev "seems like a complete kick in the head?" Would all the seed germinate? And the effect is super potent or psychedelic?

I will like grab a pack or two of the TTH via Bud's. I asked him about the OHaze too and I'm still waiting for his reply. I wish I could grab some of the S1 also.

Have you grown or have knowledge of the other crosses available at ProSeeds? I am quite curious about what those Thai crosses would result in.

Any insider knowledge of what's on the horizon with MadMac new drops?

I'm on a quest for trip/psychedelic weed as well as super clear and electric weed for productivity and creativity and these hazes look amazing. I too do not want any "indica" blood in these plants. Thanks again for your reply bsgospel.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I'm unsure of the germination. Haven't had time or space. I simply mean it seems like a heck of a cross. Someday....

No other knowledge to share. Just been watching and talking to folks.

funkyhorse

It sucks so much when half of your winter project gets snagged by customs, maybe I will get a second chance for next season because this coronavirus pandemy is not going to finnish any time soon and as long as it lasts, I will keep growing

Seedsman Hz x Ohz90 F2
Mom girl #9 had an accident when she was just 12 days old and got broken. It was the first time I tried rooting a very young plant and it worked. She rooted on the cloning machine and it took her about a month to start going. She was the latest of all and she was a very small plant with very small buds. And she received the last of the Seedsman Hz x Ohz90 pollen. She made 5 seeds and only 2 sprouted
This is one of the 2, it is not clear of it is a tri or a quad yet:
Seedsman hz mm fem 9 F2.jpeg
Seedsman hz mm fem 9 F2 (2).jpeg
Seedsman hz mm fem 9 F2 (3).jpeg

This is the progeny of the best Seedsman Hz x Ohz90 girl crossed with late male pollen, just few seeds survived the attack of predators on this girl. Brazilian guinea pigs love to eat seed, leaves and in some strains like blueberry, even they eat stems
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 F2.jpeg
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 F2 (2).jpeg

And this one is from same mom and same dads as above. This was my last batch of pollen and I used the only 2 non hermie males. I used them quite a lot so I believe this phenomena I am seeing in this and other crosses is coming from one of them
So if we all suspected there was going to be variety in the F2 of Seedsman Hz x Ohz90, I am certainly having super interesting variety right away from start:2 normal, 1 tri and 1 quad. Always expecting the unexpected. The results on the trials done with those males are surpassing the highest of expectations, in some cases I am getting stupid crazy vigour out of non vigorous moms. I am curious if a quad should be better than a tri, so far from the tris I didnt obtain any better plant than the rest of the sisters but I am having more chances to test and check

My first quad :dance:
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 F2 (3).jpeg
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 F2 (4).jpeg
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 F2 (5).jpeg
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 F2 (6).jpeg
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 F2 (7).jpeg

Have a healthy 2022 and take care!!

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
need to post some first results from my last work here...
many thx @ all for posting and interact...
will comment later on open questions...

because of lockdown could not get new soil... and after my trouble with the house ...
had to take my 4 years old soil... but got already too much dolomite lime because was in use for composting my chicken shit etc...
now all had a overdose calcium... and some reacted not much (pure sativa blood) while the hybrids with indica blood in it had trouble and stopped real flowering...
they get than only 3 fingers and become small...

well now plants becoming chunky.... some...
Grow CH01 at Saturday, 15. January 2022 at 12:08:33 Central European Standard Time.jpg

the beast middle top... is OHz 90 x OHzS1
she is over 3 meter .. also wide... all those arms that show up left and right...
and she get nice flowers as it looks...
still have a overdose calcium from the lime...
but I'll see already the good once... have cut's from all...
the vigor is amazing... 12/12 from seed... and root restricted...
but still giving all ... need watering every 2 day's now ...
most have those 8 liter or 2 gallon pot's
some get some tip burn... but not from feeding... from small pot dried out to quick...
do only light feeding every second watering... max 1.0EC ...
always wonder with those sativa how little they need ...
and it is very old soil... like 4 years now.... always recycled ... shop's where closed
so had to use it...
most interesting smell gives the Caledonia Haze...
never smelled a ganja plant before like Caledonia pure...
and so happy I'll got it carry over in the cross with the haze...
will do bx to the 4 or 6 reversed OHz in summer.....
same with some other who show there potency... ThaiHaze and ZamalHaze...
and DoorsHaze of course....
I'll see now everywhere... these R4 crosses are all real fun...

Black Widow(Sativa pheno') x OHz ... some spider web on top ... from moving in & out... but good resin production
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0179.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	161.8 KB ID:	18044186

Double Zamal x OHz ...
index.php
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0180.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	157.7 KB ID:	18044187

A5/OHzS1 x OHz
index.php
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0181.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	162.0 KB ID:	18044189

New Caledonia #23 x OHz
yay.gif
...looks like Zamal with much more resin...
index.php
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0179.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	161.8 KB ID:	18044186
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

OHz 90' x R4 OHz
index.php
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0181.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	162.0 KB ID:	18044189

C99 x OHz ... here also too much lime... (calcium) but show's what she is able to do... have cut...
index.php
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0184.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	179.7 KB ID:	18044192

Lieu Hanh x OHz
index.php
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0184.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	179.7 KB ID:	18044192

all together...
1. New Caledonia #23 x OHz (90 #5) Plant 4
2. Zamaldelica Double x OHz (90 #5) Plant 2
3. Black Widow x OHz (90 #5)
4. Kali Mist x OHz (90 #5)
5. A5 / OHz R4 x OHz (90 #5)
6. A5 / C5/5HzC x OHz (90 #5)
7. C99 x OHz (90 #5)
8. A5/Malawi x OHz (90 #5)
9. Lieu Hanh x OHz
10. Jack x OHz (90 #5)
11. Doors/OHz x OHz (90 #5)
12. Thai Stick x OHz (90 #5)
13. OHz 6 x OHzR4
index.php

two A5/OHzR4 x OHz would be enough for this room ;-)
but need to see results...
and they looking promising...
so far so happy ... only the soil issue...
but learning by doing last longer
biggrin.png

all the best
M.
tiphat.gif

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m just finishing up a run of your Doors/Haze/Haze , which were actually clones from the seeds plants that I started last summer ..they doing better indoors I’ll come back with pictures soon getting them to finish which is the point …Good morning Mac:).. this is the one I’m most interested in >>> C99 x OHz Click image for larger version  Name:	1E6F8640-3174-49EA-9DC6-7329A05E9DA3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	145.3 KB ID:	18044278 …Years ago I crossed C99 x Mako Haze and it came out stupendous!
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2103208.jpg Views:	5 Size:	153.3 KB ID:	18044279
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2103209.jpg Views:	5 Size:	222.7 KB ID:	18044280
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2103210.jpg Views:	5 Size:	181.5 KB ID:	18044281

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
well here a few answers and other stuff..
I'm really busy with real life work... so not so much time as last season...
also my home situation is not really clear... so little reduce breeding and growing...
what will be done this year is the OHz 90' Golli share repro...
have 19 plants from 20 seeds and also 14 cut's from 2 years ago...
will use all for the big repro... and than do my selections and do the S1 or R4 with them...
will dig deeper than into the haze... and see what the reversing can do..

@MAHA KALA
many thx for sharing here... looks like one of the 90 OHz pheno that rocked most...
also much respect for growing all the beauties you showed ... we'll done!

@kokomarin
many thx & very happy to hear your are happy with it :)

@olday
many thx as well ... you will see now what's up with it ;-)

@Dr.Young
many thx & much respect
happy to hear you give them all justice now!
I'm sure you will not disappointed

@farm3r
Can someone help me out here? What are the must-have from MadMac's work right now? I see ProSeeds have some stuff available but not those OHaze x THH or OHaze x 90s Ohaze, and others that I saw in the many pages here.
:) ... all ... hehe
what you can get at Proseeds are all good... depend on taste...
friend in Australia grows now Zamal x THH 3 years in a row...
has also my other gear ... but those ZamalHaze stands out he said...
those OHaze x THH or OHaze x 90s Ohaze are special made and not many...
they got shared privately ... but are gone now... maybe some can share a few with you..

THH and KoChang x THH
top choice... will not disappoint .. non of them... ThaiHaze @ it's best as I'll heard so far

THH was a repro I'll did for the community...
I'll saw that the last gem's would soon disappear and bought some pack's and got also 2 packs gifted by GorillaSeeds...
all the same Seedbay, Proceeds... Gorilla Seeds... if there not the original's...
THH is good for first grow of long flowering...
it's not sooo sensitive as OHz ... and finished between 14 most and 16-17 weeks (best)

Now, I saw some old stocks at ProSeeds. Has anyone germinated those? The Zamaldelica x THH sounds really good for its pyschedelic attributes.
Zamaldelica x THH is killer too ... it's not too old... 5 years now... all proper stored from begin..

Let me put it this way. What is currently available from MadMac that is the strongest, trippiest, and most psychedelics? Something that totally kicks your ass into outer space?

woooh good question... depend on what you receptors react too...
would go first with the Thai x Haze and or Zamaldelica x THH...

hope that help's :)

many thx bsgospel for helping :) all right...

@funkyhorse
wow you never take a break ;-)
first... very very happy you doing still fine there far away ...
many many thx for all the great documentation about your work and outcome ...
very interesting for all of us to see what works and what not...
happy that you working on the haze for your needs and that it works so well :)
and yes you are right with long flowering 16 weeks + OHz is the best... no doubt...
I'll always try to safe those gem's for the future... long flowering indoors is also doable...
but the high from outdoor and best in natural soil grow'n herb is the best to me ...
it's different to indoors... I'll always loved the outdoor grown plant more than indoors... same strain...
and finally the high is what I'm after... that's No1... 2 yield ... 3 flower time....

@star crash
sooo happy you have this amazing pheno in flower ...
I'm little jealous ...
master grower ... much respect!
many thx for sharing here

@unnamedmike they looking already dangerous!

Wolfsmoon ... last day's
E9C900B9-817E-4D38-A01E-39EA008703EF.jpeg

here all the THH and OHz cut's ... fresh topped ... they are about 3 -4 years old now... middle is my special Caledonia#23 cut... one from 10...
IMG_0209.jpeg

OHz 90' Golli share ... 19 from 20 are up and doing fine... sooo happy I'll got so many... where hard to crack... other are fresh cut's rooted in soil... from my flower room ... two that stand out...
IMG_0210.jpeg

well here a few I'll flowered in small pot's... they all had a overdose calcium from my old soil... but shown what they can do...

Jack x OHz
IMG_0212.jpeg

Lieu Hana x OHz ... see those 3 finger leaf's... comes from too much lime in recycled soil.. they suffer in small pot's but is ok... could not kill them ;-)
IMG_0213.jpeg

Black Widow x OHz
IMG_0214.jpeg

many thx @ all for interest and sharing your outcome here...
help's a lot
all the best
M.:smoker:

P.S. sry for not tagging right and all ... but if I'll do my Browser deletes the post...