What's new

Made Someone Faceplant on the Goat!!!

Think Green

Ok, so I'm at my mother in-laws house hanging out & swimming in the pool & I'm like "Hey...I think we should puff!" & everybody was down. So were on some high sitting chairs outside by the pool on 1 of those high bar style tables & I twist 1 up in a little zigzag white paper & send it around to the other 5 people. After it goes around twice I'm all stoned chillin & BOOM! Old boy head dives into the crosshatched metal table! Drinks & food went everywhere! This guy was 59 yrs old & straight fell out! Even the wife said "Damn Daddy, this ones really hurting the lungs!" Thank You Mr.Dank for the great cross! This sh*t makes peeps pass out! Woot Woot!
:joint:

Think Green

Update: Old boy is O.k. I called to check on the guy & he said He's not felt this good in a long time... Brava Mr. Faceplant...We salute you!

TG

Think Green

On a further note, I smoked old boy out again this last weekend & no passing out...I think he got the hint last time & only hit it once! lol
:joint:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay then where are the pics and beans for it plz :canabis:

Think Green

Hilarious! You guys crack me up! I'll post a pic of the exact plant he dropped on. Yeah, I know any weed can make you pass out but I somehow have to credit Mr.Dank for the comedy! I mean its a wicked cross.... Romulan X Island Sweet Skunk? Sick! :bow:

picture.php

TG

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well then there ya go! Should have known it has SOL genes in it ;)

Nice pic, and ISS crossed to Romulan is just sick! :woohoo:

ISS = Spice of Life Sweet Skunk clone x White Widow

Latest posts

Latest posts