What's new

made some BHO today

G

I use Colibri when I make BHO...but these pics are of Hexane Oil....yes I know it says BHO but I was high when I posted the original pics...

G

Danda from what you've described it sounds like you did everything right....my only suggestion is to use more butane...I keep spraying untill the butane comes out clear....

hillbillieonpcp said:
Danda from what you've described it sounds like you did everything right....my only suggestion is to use more butane...I keep spraying untill the butane comes out clear....

Should I maybe pause in the middle to let things settle then spray again?

I read that somewhere. Can't see a difference, but what do I know?

I am going to buy a couple of cans of Butane tomorrow and use the kief
from the last couple of plants harvested and try again.

Thanks for the help

G

how much stuff are u putting in the tube danda and what kind of tube are u using?

G

green lantern - you so funny :D

hillbillie - sick pic's, mang, the baron see's a pegasus?
lemme ride>~!

danda - as hillbillie said, you just need more butane, no need to pause, that just lets the butane trapped in the tube chill w/ the shit for longer and gives the possibility of lower grade oil, although it's no big deal if it's a reasonably short amount of time, say,w hile you're shaking up another can. honestly> buy taller can's. supposedly there's tall colibri cans' - the baron's never seen 'em. but he uses the tall King can's and the tall Vektor can's, 1 of those will knock out an oz no problemo, you'll see the color change just as hillbillie speaks of and the baron harps about constantly, from whatever specific color the strain produces, either near-clear with whole bud's or amber or yellow or something similar with lightly ground herb until the butane's gotten all the goods, then it goes perfectly clear.

you can totally tell - especially when the new butane puddle is forming within itself that's clearly completely translucent and holds no resin in comparison to the colored liquid previously.

good luck!>