What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Made in Canada

Smoker2

Veteran
I will germinate a few autos in a couple days.

A couple of days are pass....what is soaking today Duck🤔

maybe I will start some Mix-37 (fireSxLACon) I don't have any males
to cross my girls....so I have to go in my StashBox soon
and I am thinking of getting some Mix-M1 (StrawberryFrost F1)
to do some F2's after I finish whit the SCDCxBB8 F2's

Mom of the Mix-M1 (StrawberryFrost-1)....😎
sbf..jpg

Smoker2

Veteran
Just Back from fishing on the river in front of my desk
and I did find A Very Nice Place To Smoke&Fish BUT
it's hard work to go there 3 milles in the woods and
Know trails and I did not have my fishing boots
cant wake in the water....but next time I will have my boots
I really think I am the first in my neighbors to know the place
maybe the first to see the falls OYES God by for me
I will call it (TheSmokeFalls)or(TheRelaxFalls)
BUT first I have to find a nice trail to go there😉

TheSmokeFalls....🐠😎
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1650296.JPG Views:	0 Size:	101.2 KB ID:	17866629
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1650300.JPG Views:	0 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	17866630
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1650271.JPG Views:	0 Size:	92.6 KB ID:	17866631
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1650270.JPG Views:	0 Size:	95.7 KB ID:	17866632
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1650289.JPG Views:	0 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	17866633
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1650288.JPG Views:	0 Size:	78.5 KB ID:	17866634
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1650286.JPG Views:	0 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	17866635

Dankwolf

Spot looks bad ass . Did you catch any thing ?

I am going on a yearly catfishing trip on Oregon idaho border in about 10 days . Fishing , growing and racing my out let's . That spot got me missing alaska 🤔

MallardDuck

That creek is beautiful. It looks like shield country - all the rock shelves seem like a giveaway! I think we would get along very well Smokey... I did a lot of canoe guiding jobs in my youth and have a special affinity for moving water. I usually paddle a canoe though... being able to carry a couple hundred pounds of gear in the canoe keeps me with beer and good food for at least a week without seeing a soul. My longest without resupply was 3 weeks. If you ever get the chance take a trip up to Northern Saskatchewan... I would have never have thought Saskatchewan could be so beautiful and the fishing is actually preposterous, I bet you would love it. I was almost getting upset when I kept catching Pike... they are fun to catch but Lake trout are better eating :)
IMG_20200818_181435_747.jpg

I have been a busy Duck and haven't got around to germinating yet. Ill take a look through the stash but Im thinking maybe Double Grape x THC Bomb and another Zam Smile then Im not sure. I think I will do 3 outside this year.

Smoker2

Veteran
Spot looks bad ass . Did you catch any thing ?

I am going on a yearly catfishing trip on Oregon idaho border in about 10 days . Fishing , growing and racing my out let's . That spot got me missing alaska 🤔

I did catch 2 small bass and I saw a lot of small perch
I am sure has no trout's in the river....2 very aggressive fish's
the bass and perch....cant wait to go back Bass it's fun to catch

Good luck on your fishing trip Dwolf
what is the size of the catfish you are catching there
what is your out let's🤔....boat racing

Outlet's from google....😏lol must by hard to fish
17-NZMOTH-SuellenDavies-LSD_0950.jpg

Smoker2

Veteran
That creek is beautiful. It looks like shield country - all the rock shelves seem like a giveaway! I think we would get along very well Smokey... I did a lot of canoe guiding jobs in my youth and have a special affinity for moving water. I usually paddle a canoe though... being able to carry a couple hundred pounds of gear in the canoe keeps me with beer and good food for at least a week without seeing a soul. My longest without resupply was 3 weeks. If you ever get the chance take a trip up to Northern Saskatchewan... I would have never have thought Saskatchewan could be so beautiful and the fishing is actually preposterous, I bet you would love it. I was almost getting upset when I kept catching Pike... they are fun to catch but Lake trout are better eating :)

I have been a busy Duck and haven't got around to germinating yet. Ill take a look through the stash but Im thinking maybe Double Grape x THC Bomb and another Zam Smile then Im not sure. I think I will do 3 outside this year.

Duck Very Nice River and your picture Beautiful....Thanks
the water is so clear it's from melting snow
from the mountains must by very cold water
sure I like to go down the river for a week with you my friend
but after a week it's a long walk to go get the car🤔

ppls are buying airplane ticket to go to floridada, cubada, mexicoco
and LOOK at what is in Canada so Beautiful....I will never buy a ticket

Duck for the seeds just a glass and water ask Mrs Duck to do it😋

Or Scottowel and water....😎
Click image for larger version  Name:	Mix-03 M39xBQ.JPG Views:	0 Size:	37.2 KB ID:	17868672

Last edited:

Smoker2

Veteran
Hi Buddy, you say something about smell and taste?

Welcome Calle Nice to see You🤠
The Mix-1 M39xSG in flower smell like fruity skunk
not smelling much in flower if I don't touch
great for indoor....the M39 don't smell in flower
whose great and very fast at 40days
now the Mix-1 can by cut at 55days

It's like Smoking a lite skunky hash
very easy to smoke with a great Buzz

Mix-1 (M39xSourGrape)....😎
m6.JPG

P1650918.JPG
P1650931.JPG
m2.JPG

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Welcome Calle Nice to see You🤠
The Mix-1 M39xSG in flower smell like fruity skunk
not smelling much in flower if I don't touch
great for indoor....the M39 don't smell in flower
whose great and very fast at 40days
now the Mix-1 can by cut at 55days

It's like Smoking a lite skunky hash
very easy to smoke with a great Buzz

Mix-1 (M39xSourGrape)....😎

Smoker2

Veteran
Well as good as they all look i would put money on the them that they smell and taste and Smoke (LoL)wickedly good...:headbange

Hi CR put your money on her too
I like the smoke of her and very potent
the smoke it taste like a coffee with Magic Mushroom soaking in the cup
drying nicely the M29

Mix-M29 (PeyotePxSBFrost)....😎
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1660225.JPG Views:	0 Size:	84.7 KB ID:	17874895
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1660225.JPG Views:	0 Size:	84.7 KB ID:	17874895

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1650163.JPG Views:	0 Size:	71.1 KB ID:	17874893