What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MacromaniA

Underground Man

great shots guys
8378smiley-drool1.gif

8378smiley-drowning.gif

papaya chopped a week ago.
8378smiley-takephoto.gif

W

WeldFlash420

Phenomenal photography folks! You really should post a warning though for those of us with genetic saliva problems! I need fuggin waders here!

G

Dreamweaver from DP is supposed to be from a med gro club in norcal crossed with another indica from DP. Dark green/purple chunky budz.
How that Cannalope (haze)lol?
MOD

G

Man those are some great shots everyone :yoinks: .I cant take a good Macro for the life of me.I wonder if its my camera or what :chin: .Its not a great one FujiFilm finepix 4.1 MP,i cant get any realy close pix,any tips or secrets guys?Peace and stay safe,DWW

Creeptic

HOT CARGO said:
hehe

no way MOD, there are some here ,with some serious photography
were are they?hehe

hear is a shot of baby sensi star, five days young

664IMG_3132.jpg

peace

8720day11.jpg

cant quite get as close as you can... but here is a 11 day old sour diesel ibl showing some trichs... hopefully others can seem em... cuz i can :yummy:

G

Nice shot Creeptic. I checked a young Lavendar from Soma and it has trichs.
MOD

vodka

These pics are amazing!!! Any of you macro-masters got a tip or two for a rookie? I've got a decent camera but can't seem to get in that close.

Underground Man

I am still a rookie but here's what i've learned so far

white balance
small aperture (high f-stop)
shutter delay (so hitting button doesn't cause shake)
autofocus
highest quality everything (so you have room to crop and size)

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
sweet photos all

Perhaps, you got some exellent shots, wow the power of SLR, killer.

664IMG_3781.jpg

664IMG_3780.jpg

664IMG_3777.jpg

664IMG_3775.jpg

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts