Veteran
Using a Galaxy S3 phone...

picture.php

View image in gallery

D.U.D.E...

spachal

Veteran
Macro with phone? No problem, Xperia Z1 & 60x magnify cheap glass! :]
(size cca 0.5mm, fortunately they are all gone..)

picture.php

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
@ damnuglydoge
How do you shoot macros with your galaxy? Did you use an external magnifier in front of the lens? And did you just use the stock camera app?
Thanks, this is a great thread!
-gil

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ damnuglydoge
How do you shoot macros with your galaxy? Did you use an external magnifier in front of the lens? And did you just use the stock camera app?
Thanks, this is a great thread!
-gil

I have a old phone case I use. The round lens is wide and x10 I think.The other lens is x20...

I use Snap as my camera app...
But it's holding it still and lighting that makes all the difference...
That and cleaning the lens then not touching the flowers helps a lot as well...:biggrin:

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Thanks. I need too find something like that. Without an additional lens,I can't get very tight on the flowers before it gets blurry. Yours look pretty freakin good considering its a phone.
-gil

RoadRash

Thanks. I need too find something like that. Without an additional lens,I can't get very tight on the flowers before it gets blurry. Yours look pretty freakin good considering its a phone.
-gil

I bought an Olympus 14 Megapixel camera, with a macro capability.

But I haven't gotten any close-ups that I'm satisfied with.

I'm wondering if some of the Cannabis Photographers here are putting their camera on a tripod, to get the killer macro shots.

Last edited:

Ignatz

Veteran
Panama, five different plants (ace fem). These just posted in another thread (rust), but as I obviously need 50 posts to make this forum work, here we go again.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

Toxsik 8

some p510 macros

auto strain

picture.php

blue hash, sun light

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

last juce, manual sharpness

picture.php

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
@ Ignatz
I like the way the heads are catching the light in the 4th and 5th pic. Like the magic they possess is radiating out.

spachal

Veteran
OK, next one from today .. but I want to see also your marco's, please share your pictures! :]

Last edited: