What's new

Macro photography 101

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
if you handshoting with a cam priced under 100 usd you are sometimes looking for the art factor, hehe

litziskunkxerdpurtbx2jpfk8.jpg

litziskunkxerdpurtbx2jpqt0.jpg

litziskunkxerdpurtbx2jpxj4.jpg

litziskunkxerdpurtbx2jpya6.jpg

litziskunkxerdpurtbx2jpdb3.jpg

Last edited:

mixin

esbe said:
if you handshoting with a cam priced under 100 usd you are sometimes looking for the art factor, hehe

litziskunkxerdpurtbx2jpfk8.jpg

litziskunkxerdpurtbx2jpqt0.jpg

litziskunkxerdpurtbx2jpxj4.jpg

litziskunkxerdpurtbx2jpya6.jpg

litziskunkxerdpurtbx2jpdb3.jpg

crop those shots and there are some good quality trichome shots in those pics!

C

CTSV

Cured Double Strawberry Diesel

Cured Double Strawberry Diesel

51923DSCN2507.JPG

51923DSCN2508.JPG

51923DSCN2509.JPG

51923DSCN2510.JPG

51923DSCN2511.JPG

51923PIC001.jpg

51923PIC004.jpg

51923PIC007.jpg

51923PIC010.jpg

51923PIC011.jpg

51923PIC012.jpg

Last edited:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Thanks dd,i'm real pleased with it and it only cost £45,i payed that 2 years ago for a set of macro lenses for my powershot A95 and i can't get anything like the magnification i get with this USB microscope.

Wow, am I glad I found this thread. You guys are awesome, and I'm totally blown away by these fantastic insect and trich macros. I've been greedily learning from the thread. In fact, couldn't get through it without stopping to order my ring light. I have a Canon 40D and an EF 180 mm macro lens, but because of lighting, I haven't had the success I hoped for yet. As someone said here, lighting is everything.

I became really interested in macro photography when I first saw Jason King's Cannabibles. I was drunk on the beauty of some of those pics. At the time, all I could afford was a cheap Mota microscope camera. I took all of these with a microscope and this $200 camera. So for those of you who can't afford thousands of dollars of expensive camera gear, this is a fun option. Of course, the pics lack the color and detail of the gorgeous pics posted in this thread by so many people, but they have their own artistic appeal, especially if you get blasted while you look at them. I'll post some new macros from my Canon gear when I have some fresh subject matter, but I still love these microscope pics.

Thanks to all you master photographers for the pics and information. I am inspired. Keep 'em coming, please.
:woohoo:

bubbleman

Veteran
Here are some of my latest taken with my new 5D Mark II canon camera.
Full size sensor, 21.7 mega pixels, and HD movie capabilities. which is nice when using Luxury lens'

Enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Bubble man

F

flat5th

Hey Bubbleman! Very Nice pics!

Aside from great photos, that's even better than using a 30x to check trichomes.

sweet.
fifth.

Latest posts

Latest posts