What's new

macks dieselrella, dynamite , blues

tiger milk

tiger milk

this next round iv got a few tiger mike og , from what iv herd on the good old ic grap fine there all good , all so planin to plant some more beans soon ,i will let you all no what when i deside , it will be something interresting,.,., more pic as soon as poss .,

the chem-d

the chem-d

got some of this on the go right now and dame its fine as fuck, mack 10 past me the cut and this is my first run ,
next some of macks chem bud shots
realy nice strong, realy tasty skunky onion beef dirty funk ha ha ,hard to describe , it will def be stayin in my gardan from now on , the blues is doin realy good to ,fuckin stinks to high heven ,
and last the cheder wich allso is a stinker big time pics up soon :dance013:

cheese

cheese

thi is real nice and il keep it till i die heres a few pics

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

mack 10 chem-d

mack 10 chem-d

chem-d
picture.php
picture.php

if you ant all ready got this strain in your yard get asap, and i ant just likin :moon: it is just that good... more update and new pic of tiger milk og , and the wifi og yum yum,.,.,.,

you no it dude,its well nice i like it more and more ,so smooth and tastey and strong , as you no i was not that kein at first , but now iv tryed it i wont nothing els in my grow room , o ye part from the macks blues , cheese , wifi , ha ha ., big up , keep up the hard work

GOD DAME THIS MACK BLUES IS STINGIN THE PLACE OUT BAD.

GOD DAME THIS MACK BLUES IS STINGIN THE PLACE OUT BAD.

40 DAY IN 12 12 CLOSE NOW :woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

40 DAYS SHIT MAN , LOOK ITS LIKE THIS I NO I KEEP GOIN ON BUT YOU ALL MUST TRY THIS SHIT OUT . IL WILL ALL WAYS HAVE THIS IN MY GROW ROOM IT THAT GOOD , GET YOUR HAND ON IT IF YOU CAN ..BIG UPS MACK 10 SICK SA FUCK,( WHEN ARE THE SEEDS GOIN TO AVALIBLE ) il biy um all ha ha:biggrin:

thefanfx

good looking stuff m8

but there is already section for the last stage :) where we can show what we achieved

here is mostly for the grow process itself

anyway good job , roll another one :p

next bach

next bach

tiger milk .v2 , cheese +northen lights, cheese, macks blues,stawberry cough, chronic chemdog =jack o nesia.nealy for got chem d and g.d.p holy shit iv got my hand full a good problem to have ha ha

first tiger 2, tiger ,3 new beans, 4 cheese , 5 more tiger milk og , more soon .

CHEMS SIS NEXT

CHEMS SIS NEXT

THIS STRACHES LIKE A GOODUN
picture.php

NEXT G D P
picture.php

NEXT NORTHEN LIGHTS +CHEESE
picture.php

MORE TO COME SOON , BLUES , MIRRA , STRAWBERRY COUTH, AND MORE YE PEEEEEEE.