What's new

Mack's Chem Project.

v1ru5

mack said:
(testing each male to see which passes the most chemmyness and best resin)

This project of yours is going to the Chem to the next level! Chem^2 ? :biggrin:

Great work, I hope one day I could have some of these seeds. Fuely smells = potency to me! :)

mack 10

Veteran
Thanks Pbud, your like a legend to me.
Without you, Joe brand non of this would of even started.

Big ups v1ru5.

The new batch is in the make.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Nope, headband is the original diesel. There are differen cuts floating around but the legit ones are chem x master kush x skunk I believe. Some are sour d x og but those aren't the original. Chem smells of rotten meat and fuel, headbands more earthy garlic chicken broth with a sour undertone

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
I am desperate for it dust up Sour Dubb, Triangle Kush and the real deal ECSD.

All this work had been done beautifully by a great guy stateside...then unfortunate events ripped it apart.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Too much misinfo on the internet. Original Diesel aka Headband aka Daywrecker aka Underdawg aka Diesel #1 is Chem 91 x (Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sensi Northern Lights) made by JJ's friend Weasel.

Peace

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Too much misinfo on the internet. Original Diesel aka Headband aka Daywrecker aka Underdawg aka Diesel #1 is Chem 91 x (Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sensi Northern Lights) made by JJ's friend Weasel.

Peace

I knew the headband was weasels, I just always get confused wether it was master kush or nl. This is my loompa at 72 days. Purple sugar leaves are a result of low temp

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and a joyous Festivus to everyone!:deadxmas:
I grabbed a couple pics the other day.
Day 12 of 12/12. nothin exciting yet.. but i figured what the hell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pappy - those Chem D x Chem '91's are looking killer! :respect:

#3 looking really chemmy...

dank.Frank

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
I am desperate for it dust up Sour Dubb, Triangle Kush and the real deal ECSD.

All this work had been done beautifully by a great guy stateside...then unfortunate events ripped it apart.

I have done this cross too. (Ecsd x 91) The few seeds i got left will be getting germed up to look for a good male.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Those are looking great Mack!
Gonna be some big girls.

Mine are coming along good.
Day 28 (#3 on left. #2 on right)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts