What's new

Mack's Cheese Challenge!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
interesting thread, i wonder how many cheese cuts there actually are circulating? as for cheese hybrids, there will be even more. as was mentioned, she makes nice seed too, with even just a decent male, let alone if you dust her with elite male champion pollen :)

maineurb

Kaliman Cheese #1 always tight phenos one more skunk one more cheesey both dank.

Attachments

• chescrog5.jpg
    chescrog5.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 8
  • chescrog6.jpg
    chescrog6.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 9

MIMedHead

I ran both of my Cheisel phenos. Seeds were from heath Robinson. Wow I love the Cheisel phenos one is a huge yielded but the flowers are not as dense super awesome smoke. Pheno 3 is the preference pheno a little less stretch then pheno 1 but much denser. I run pheno 3 a lot so it's.nice to have some pheno 1 for a change.

maineurb

nice first post, Maineurb, The first time i've seen a Kaliman grow too..
big ups.
Thanks I really have become fond of his gear over the years. You gotta love cheese cuz thats all he really does. Really stable genes usually one pheno maybe two.
This is his cheese crossed with an ultra sweet cut of og kush.

Attachments

• DSC02732.jpg
    DSC02732.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 6
B

BIGBADBAZ

nice pics maineurb goota love the cheese! respect for showing us your ladies........

MIMedHead

Here ya go Mack

Both phenos came from a pack of Heath Robinson Cheisel which I believe is a UK Exodus Cheese x Sour D

Pheno 1 is more sativa and grows and looks more like my Sour D clone, I haven't grow this phenol as much as phenol 3 but wow I cant wait to try this new batch of cheisel #1

picture.php

My preferred phenol is Cheisel #3, she is much denser and has that funky chedda cheese smell. Taste is amazing out of my vaporizer. One of my favorite strains, not to mention both cheisels are huge yielders!

picture.php

B

BIGBADBAZ

:Top growmanship there @MIMEDHEAD crackin huge cola,s and deffo a cropper strain ide have in my clone/mother room! are these beans available in the uk by any,chance? i dont normally crack the beans i collect but this looks to be the exception lol nice GROW MMH.............respect.......:biggrin:

db74

The G from Brum is still knocking around in my circle, Got my grubby little mitts on 5 clones of her last week. I've been smoking this G since 1997/8 . Savage high when you let her go 12 weeks+. I'll be running her in the new year, i'll post some pics up when she's ready.

I've grown her out many times over the years and she never let's you down. Narcotic is the only word to use. Known to go a tad purple with long flowering times and low temps. It's making my mouth water just thinking about the stuff.

This G is very much a Midlands strain for some reason, Brum, Wolves, Black Country.

RSG

^^^ ur a lucky man!! i wish i had my grubby hands on them clones. i think i remember it being a little purple sometimes. on the subject of purple and mouthwatering... i just finished a run of phantom cookies and i must say OMFG!!! its undescribable! ive never come across something so amazing. check out my albums ;)

B

BIGBADBAZ

^^^ ur a lucky man!! i wish i had my grubby hands on them clones. i think i remember it being a little purple sometimes. on the subject of purple and mouthwatering... i just finished a run of phantom cookies and i must say OMFG!!! its undescribable! ive never come across something so amazing. check out my albums ;)

Yep just took a look she has some real nice colour to her how was the yield and smell? Also looked at your cheese is it legit? I was lucky enough to be given the real gsc clone which is the mother that was reversed to make s1, s that the forum cut was found in! Just about to strip her for clones so have no oppinion on it yet but im hoping its as good as they say it is! Im also looking forward to grabbing that g cut in a few weeks! :biggrin:Respect....

on a side note @mack10 you will be happy to hear the macks blues rooted with no probs and looking great!
Im just setting up the next grow and then she will be going into an iws along with livers and blue meanie for a 9 plant scrog! Im expecting great things from her and once I have a feel for her she will going in for a full run by her self! Ill keep you posted....respect...

window

Veteran
Holla IC, So everyone and there mom claim's they have the real deal,
but a lot of what i see doesn't look or smell right to me.
If you have it post it up!

No BS please, If you don't like it go read another thread.

Let the Cheesy pic's commence!

:peacock:
picture.php

How did you get on with you'rs Mack?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Get it, i would think it's a newer Big Buddha G force clone, not the original. However i could be wrong.

Only ever knew one person with it, they held it real tight. He did once sell us some clones that where already in flower (and looked like shit) and we knew nothing about re-veging back then...

That G weed went really well with a beer...lol.

I grew some of the "G-Bomb" a couple outdoor seasons ago.....supposed to be an s1 of the G-Force clone. It sucked bad, the only good part about it was the bud structure....rock hard nuggets. No potency at all, and very bland smoke.

Must have been a shitty pheno, because it sounds like the original had some kick to it!

Back on topic........I have a single seed plant of Big Buddha's Cheese going right now. Hoping I get a stinker from it. Bout 4-5 yrs ago some smoke was going around my area and they were calling it "Big Buddha Cheese"(this was before I knew about getting seeds online, I've been growing a lot longer than 5 yrs., just local cuts). Shit was the skunkiest, smelliest bud I had seen in a wicked long time. I want that pheno, lol.

SAMSEED

Mack , you win if the challenge if it's who talks the most cheese ����...���� , you and your 1952 thread lol

I have access to couple of cutz , soon as space expands this project will be done along with super silver haze and the diesels

Peace bruv

mack 10

Veteran
:) @ Samseed.

You know you love it!!

Hehe.

Ive still got this same Cheese.
Will add some pics,
She's vegging up for Clone production right now...

mack 10

Veteran
The G from Brum is still knocking around in my circle, Got my grubby little mitts on 5 clones of her last week. I've been smoking this G since 1997/8 . Savage high when you let her go 12 weeks+. I'll be running her in the new year, i'll post some pics up when she's ready.

I've grown her out many times over the years and she never let's you down. Narcotic is the only word to use. Known to go a tad purple with long flowering times and low temps. It's making my mouth water just thinking about the stuff.

This G is very much a Midlands strain for some reason, Brum, Wolves, Black Country.

Wonder if he really did get the original?
Prob long gone by now...

Also the cut was getting tired a long time ago.
She would need some xtra vigour.

Latest posts

Latest posts