What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MacGyver's greenhouse rags2riches

beer batter

A few weeks after i had been robed or ripped off i desided to experiment with a huge ass TGU clone that i had indoors, first thinking about loosening crop density under the 600w cause when i flower id like to stay within a 4-5 ft square. so i went outside and pondered over a few joints came up with 2 7ft wooden poles that a very small try up on the side of our property wastn needing, went to the local nursery shop and found 10ftx 2 inch wooden poles like what i took from the small tree (their want even any connectors and the treen didnt need 'em) i asked about a roll of plastic for green houses and they said to find a hardwear store so i looked around some more at the nursery and found a cloth product calle N-Sulate its a permiable cloth that is ment to keep cold/wet and windy weather from delecate foliage:moon: so i got a pack of it and staple guned it to the wooden poles after cuting them down 2 when cut to 7ft 2 where cut to 8 ft cause i intended the roof to be at a slant for osmosis.

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

These would have ben tied down after i fixed 3ft bamboo sticks sideways in the brims of the 7gal pots
IMG_1525.jpg

Masterkush is the taller girl
IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

the 1-2 weeks showed good growth and no complaintes, fed with vegg food untill the ageold bloom came in the mail. a week after i had the rest out side my bigest worry was the dew comeing downt and the cold temps that tagteam for a badd effect of delecate foliage:joint: i set up the irrigation for the 4 large ones and desided to put out anohter smaller plant into a 5gal pot set onto a 5gal bucket full of soil the rest are in 7 gal pots and are big an tall soo i had to elivate the shorty -a cross of TGU and GDP, female 100% far as i can tell with enough confidence to add it to the winter experiment. fertilizer is 1quart ageold bloom 2 cups bio bizz grow and a cup of ancient amber *added to a galon of water in a 5 gallon bucket and then poored into the 2gal young M/P mixer.

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

i am waiting for the real greenhouse plastic roll to come this week but i had the mind to put buckets of hot water -as hot as i can get it set in the tent/greenhouse between plants soo the steam can warm it somewhat during the nights when it creeps below 40. ive taken the duct tape off and poked stapels for my staple gun threw and fold them over to close the gaps, duct tape isnt goot for green house lumination.

GDP
IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

MAUI
IMG_1532.jpg

TGU

GDP x TGU
IMG_1536.jpg

MASTERKUSH -droped this cut and started 4 seeds of TGU x MASTERKUSH i made last spring

im greatfull for all the information ive gathered and its been easy puting the peaces togehter one just need creativity and insperation, i allways set a goal like a bulls eye to aim at *10 ounces is my bulls eye.