What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I think vert would be a good way to run mac. It would certainly help with that popcorn on the lowers.
I had a setup some yrs ago where I built a 7 foot high rectangle box out of that reflective styrofoam tyvek just cut holes in the top and put the bulbs through..
Bad on the eyes good for the plants as you can see in my jungle shot below

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think vert would be a good way to run mac. It would certainly help with that popcorn on the lowers.
I had a setup some yrs ago where I built a 7 foot high rectangle box out of that reflective styrofoam tyvek just cut holes in the top and put the bulbs through..

View Image
I like the looks of that a whole lot:) If you take it vertical all the way through 12 and 12 the development is pretty impressive...Also I have all ready discovered that with the Mac she does appreciate the thorough stripping of the lower branches and all the crazy growth at the inter-nodes...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Macs I have under a trellis have fatter under nugs than the vertical side.

Vertical side has some more frost forsure tho

IMO It’s really all about how you’re able to hit the plant with the light at the angle and in the direction that you want..

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got some news through communication from the guy that I got it from ...in this situation nobody wants anything in the mail because of....coronavirus

G

I got some news through communication from the guy that I got it from ...in this situation nobody wants anything in the mail because of....coronavirus
I suppose I had never considered that the virus could live on a plant for a short time. It would only take a few days I suppose.

KingCobra66

View Image
now that's a jungle and a good one to have :)

Crazy Chester

The Rules - Or $30?

The Rules - Or $30?

They were selling clones? But......the rules!
I read this entire thread last night because I managed to snag one from Harborside yesterday. I've gotten probably about a half dozen clones from Harborside - so far they've been what they've advertised them to be - hopefully, this one is the real deal. Check with me a few months from now after it has vegged out and 10 weeks after that - then, I'll know for sure!

:chin:

I figured with people paying hundreds for a clone, it won't suck so bad that I gave it shot for $30 if it turns out fake.

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I read this entire thread last night because I managed to snag one from Harborside yesterday. I've gotten probably about a half dozen clones from Harborside - so far they've been what they've advertised them to be - hopefully, this one is the real deal. Check with me a few months from now after it has vegged out and 10 weeks after that - then, I'll know for sure!

:chin: [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83198&pictureid=2037001&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

I figured with people paying hundreds for a clone, it won't suck so bad that I gave it shot for $30 if it turns out fake.

Worth a shot for sure. Its unique looking even in veg so im sure youll know if its real very quickly. Best of luck!

Yeah, this stuff is so good even Dispensaries can’t really fuck it up lol.

I’m sure that you’ll find it to be a nice product if you like Cookies.

The flavor is just addictive and the high is awesome too!