What's new

M.O.B

G

guest121295

Isn't MOB the same as NE Blue Hashplant? We have the cut for a long time but I havn't run her for a bit, this is her no??Let me go find my pics...
picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah, CHACO! That's the pic that made me keep this cut around.

I've heard it called MOB, NE Blue HP, and something else i don't remember right now. I actually like the BlueHP moniker better, as it describes her best. For a while i just called her "that blue thing that yields well". Whatever she's called, she's a nice fruity addition to the line up. I see alot of potential in this girl.

G

guest121295

Oh yeah, it's a great all around plant.It's a perfect replica of the old Sensi hashplants apart from the blueberryish-ness...She also grows very easily and is super stable in the garden, never nanners, no male flowers and you can take it from 7 weeks to 10 weeks depending on your taste and I've never seen it attacked by bugs...:) I'd never seen it anywhere until I saw Petes and I knew it was the same one.It must be an old classic from 25 yr old stock that somebody kept up for all these years.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
mob puts out some nice colors/yield as well....ok time to track her down,beautifull pete chaco

H

highsteppa

Nice work hodowca, but I think your strain just happens to have the same name. Stunning shots none the less....

M.O.B. is a stellar out door plant as well. Finishes fist week in Sept, has trich cover like indoor and stays pretty low and squat but can still yeild. Also you'll be tasting the flavor for a while after you smoke it, killer berry flavor.

MOB done Sept 7: http://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=132425&d=1315690873

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting pics, hodowca. Nice maroc.

-Did you distribute the seeds after you made them in 2009?
-Where were they available?
-Do you have pics of the very indica leaning pheno that we are running?
-What's the flower time?

I'm pretty sure my source has held this plant for more than 2 years. Actually, i'm pretty sure i've had her for over two years myself.
>>>>>EDIT: i just checked and i got mine in march/april 2010<<<<<

hodowca

Veteran
@Highsteppa check this photo, this is my 1-st MOB pheno ,are not similar? ;) :
picture.php

picture.php

Everything is my albums.

MOB have 4phenos.1st quick pheno is the best killer.is ready at september .other 3 are later
In january and february '10 I first distribute and sent 500 seeds (50x10)to the people.Before that- any people dont have this MOB seeds.

here are original sisters of father's MOB's: ,female OBf2 from

10th sept.2009:

picture.php

this is indica OBf2 phenotyp ,2nd sister of MOB's father.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and here is original Maroc mother:
17869P8290013.JPG

17869P8290022.JPG

17869P9070066.JPG

17869P9070081.JPG

17869P9130017.JPG

17869P9130020.JPG

17869P9130022.JPG

thats all about MOB :wave:

i still have some of MOB seeds

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hodowca - Those are some very beautiful plants. However, i think the names of the 2 strains being the same is a coincidence. The timeline just doesn't fit. You made seeds and sent them out in Jan 2010. I got this in clone form in March/April 2010. By the time i got this clone, the one select pheno that we have was already all over the east coast of the US and had been for some time. Until your pics, i've only seen the pheno that CHACO, CrazyComposter, myself, and others in this thread have. And looking through your albums, i don't see that very indica, wide-leaf, short, squat pheno that is pictured here.
But, hey, that's just my opinion and i'm in no way trying to diminish your breeding or put you down in any way. I'm all up for a good discussion on the subject. :)

highsteppa - Thanks bro. It was almost an exact copy of the mom with a more pronounced berry flavor. It tasted almost artificial. Done in 55. Rock hard. Strong berry smell. I've got about 100 more of the MOBxBB beans to go through as well as some BXs and IXs.... then i'll S1 her in the spring.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Pete,

Did you say that you will be sending in some MOB crosses as freebies? If so, then you have been sending fire! I cant wait to pop the bubba x blueberry I got as a freebie!

DD

diggah

I've had the clone for 2 and a half years. It came from Maine. Mother Of Berry ,it's like berry concentrate bordering on Nyquil. Finishes between Sept 7 and Sept 21 if put out around last frost. It is great inside about 7 weeks, but the best comes from outdoor. Cheers!

Koladog

Yep 45-50 days. Grapey skunky hint of haze flavor. Very squat and bushy. Great indoor grower. High quality.

KONY

Veteran
Interesting.... every time i have seen this strain on the hill it has been nothing special, however after reading CC's description i sorta wana grow it for myself.