What's new

M.M.P. - Massud's Micro-productions

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Nice work there....

Hi Ghostdark! Thanks :tiphat:! Bye! :wave:

looking nice, do you prefer an earlier harvest? are you using a mix of coco/hydro ton?

right on Massud

Hi canna! Thanks! Yes, I prefer an earlier harvest because I want to preserve the sativa high! Snow Fruit is more ready to harvest than two Ganesh, but it's an indica! I think that if you harvest a little earlier, weed will be conserved better! And another reason was that I needed 125w cfl for Sweet Tai :)! I use a normal soil with ph stabilised on 7 and I add some expanded clay! But in future I want to use a soil mixed with coco! Bye! :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I post some photos of Sweet Tai after 21 days of flowering! She looks healthy and she starts to do very nice buds with some resin...I give her 2 ml/l of Bioblomm, 4 ml/l of Bioheaven and 3 ml/l of Alga-a-mic! She's smelling very skunky and spicy! I love this plant...

picture.php

picture.php

Some small buds...

picture.php

picture.php

Under cfl...

picture.php

Bye friends!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I post some photos after 4 weeks of flowering! Today I give her some ferts, 1,5 ml/l of Biobloom, 2 ml/l of Bioheaven and 0,5 ml/l of Ata Organics Flavour. Stretch is ended and resin it's coming out! Really nice smell of skunk and spice! I love it!

picture.php

picture.php

Some resinous buds:

picture.php

A macro a little out of focus:

picture.php

I took 2 clones ten days ago! This clone will stay in veg-box for next cycle:

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

And this one today is gave to my friends because he want to do an outdoor on his terrace!

picture.php

Next macros are from Ganesh#2 from past cycle after 1 week of curing:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Comments and suggestions are always welcome! Bye!