What's new

M-39 Royal

MyGreenToe

Here's the page with the M39 description:

picture.php

I've looked through these catalogs dozens of times, and it just never gets old. If I could just find a flux capacitor for my Delorian, I would go back in time and clean out SSSC and the Bros Grimm.

Thanks for motivating me to look at em again Whodair!

Keep it Green
MGT

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran

wow you know what beasters is!!! you must be fucking cool dude.

all you people calling this dude out on some m39 beasters need to get off this dudes nuts. calling someone out like that in a thread doesn't make you cool.

whodair

Veteran
rezdog AAA reservoir seeds is releasing his m39 mom cross with dutchgrown g13...

m39 makin a comeback in 2011 !!

bigbag

Veteran
i gotta agree, the strain M-39 isnt bad, but the way in which 99% of it is produced leaves alot 2 b desired. the BC Hashplant falls under the same criteria... beasters is as beasters does, most comm growers could care less if the end user enjoys the product, asian groups esp...

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Nice grow Nashashuk! Grown properly, I cant see why M39 would not be a nice smoke?? SSSC didnt put out shwag as far as I know and why would Rez and DG be working on a collabo w/ such a crappy strain??? I believe it will be called Gonzo#3: Sk1/Basic5 (akaM39) x G13bx. Keep growing brutha! Stop the hating!

Last edited:

Gooey

Nice harvest, i for one think m39 is simply an old skool strain that people have had shity grown versions of...sssc=dank...i have only seen 2 strains from them on these boards...rare shit...not sure why people cant just enjoy this dude sharing a classic strain...positive vibes to you amigo, keep it green.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job bro. I don't see properly grown m39 too often. Yours looks great.
We do see the poorly grown and half dried m39 around here by the truckload.
Don't listen to these clowns. If it doesn't have diesel or chem in the name they'll just spout their hate, jealousy, racism, and ignorance at ya.
Stay safe.

obey

Nice job bro. I don't see properly grown m39 too often. Yours looks great.
We do see the poorly grown and half dried m39 around here by the truckload.
Don't listen to these clowns. If it doesn't have diesel or chem in the name they'll just spout their hate, jealousy, racism, and ignorance at ya.
Stay safe.

I think the reason most people in from Canada mainly Eastern Canada hate the M39 is the fact its NEVER grown properly, popcorn buds that taste like pure shit and doesn't burn.

Im sure if it were grown out right it wouldn't have such a negative rep, if any strain was grown poorly over and over again it would get a negative rep as well... around my parts Jack Herer is the "shitty" weed no one wants.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I feel you whodair on the Rez offerings with the M-39 (past and soon to come). I will get the Gonzo #3 if i'm lucky but was wondering who is still working with this pure or who is or is planning releasing this in a pure form to the community. Always was something I wanted to try since the OG days. Thanks in advance and take care 1

mithra

Remarkable work dud for your second grow. Looks like it might be a useful strain to shorten growing season and improve yeild in crosses. M39 x Flo hummm?

Latest posts

Latest posts