What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Nice on both counts. The Cinderella from seed or a cut? I ran a friends princess and it vegged so slow. I didn't keep it. Then when I flipped her she was kind of in the back and when she got chopped I couldn't believe how special she was. But it was too late. I tried to root a bud but it didn't work out. Never got another crack at her.

Lyfespan

Nice on both counts. The Cinderella from seed or a cut? I ran a friends princess and it vegged so slow. I didn't keep it. Then when I flipped her she was kind of in the back and when she got chopped I couldn't believe how special she was. But it was too late. I tried to root a bud but it didn't work out. Never got another crack at her.

from cut, shes really nice, super happy to have her

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
ya she is special. did you have the same results slow veg but totally take off once flipped nice little stretch and just bulk out like on steroids and finish fast?

Lyfespan

Looking good bro

thanx man its been a long road, and still making improvements. I guess by nature i like projects, so its never really perfect.:biggrin: keeps me busy.

flk is at 2 weeks in flower, ultrabrites are at 9 weeks going into 10 if not 10 weeks now, lol still a ton of pistils shooting out on 2 of them but one has slowed down. still clear on the trichs?

thanx man its been a long road, and still making improvements. I guess by nature i like projects, so its never really perfect.:biggrin: keeps me busy.

flk is at 2 weeks in flower, ultrabrites are at 9 weeks going into 10 if not 10 weeks now, lol still a ton of pistils shooting out on 2 of them but one has slowed down. still clear on the trichs?
Yea mine did the same.you'll be rewarded for it with some great sour chem

Lyfespan

How'd they finish bro?

they got the chop last thursday 76 days, and have been trimmed and dried, about to hit the jars. 2 are keeper phenos for sure sour pinesol and dense hard nugs, one really has a funky nasty smell on her too, straight thrift store funk. got 20 clones of her with a 6 week veg, 5 gallon coco hempies going into flower in just a week or so

Lyfespan

i have so much going on here at the warehouse its hard to know where to even start now.

crosses made are getting up there, crosses kept is really low. i keep all parents if i feel like working what i see. i have a nasty habit of cloning everything before it goes into flower, that plus the second story tents to house males and breeders has got me looking to cube a few things.

i have to still pump out production to pay for things too, so a full stable of world famous women here lending me a hand with creations.

hows are things going with your girls, i see bros grimm on IG reviving their cindy too, are they working with you at all?

Lyfespan

Wowsa..... that Ultrabrite tho! Cant wait to run that 1

yes iceberg slim sure did a great job with her, i have 2 keeper phenos so far and still more beans to pop

IMG_0838.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts