What's new

LVPK first time and done

TheCatsMeow

There used to be a poster back in the early 90's that had an amazing purple plant on it and at the bottom it said " kyles special blend of northern lights, hashpipe and purple kush" I read later in high times that Kyle said the hashpipe was an old hashplant variety from holland, the pk was afghan and the nl from the US. I wouldn't mind betting that this is what as known as today's lvpk. Anyone else remember that poster? Been looking for it for ages. At the time when I had it on my wall and we adopted a stray black cat, his coat was purple in the light so he was donned mr kush guess his name is trendy these days!

hey that sounds really interesting! if anyone else has some info, please chime in!

thanks kitcha! +1

big twinn

Veteran
Very informative thread...i have some LVPK that are just now being transplanted from the cloner to be flowered. How long is it recommended to let her veg out before flipping? def. will be taking her at 8-9 weeks.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
catsmeow- never took pics back then now that i got a insane dslr i still dont i just take the worst pics ever and gave up on tryin... but can tell ya she gets much less incenses purp flavor the longer ya leave her when i let her go she was like an almost black lookin 98 bubba but more of a ko then nething i ever smoked... but still very smooth and a pleasure to smoke... i like her 9 10 wks 8/9 with co2 i also noticed she does not like to be dead under a light my best runs were with 2 of her under each 1k....
whoever asked the veg?--- i would veg her as long as possible she barely stretchs i veg her 8wks min toppin a few times to get her huge.. never seen her done small style

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
It's not Kushman's PK either from what I've heard he pasted on. This genetic stuff went round several years ago regarding this strain. No one really knows what it is or where it came from. It got the name LVPK because every time anyone got it it came from Las Vegas from 1 grower or another here.

TheCatsMeow

Very informative thread...i have some LVPK that are just now being transplanted from the cloner to be flowered. How long is it recommended to let her veg out before flipping? def. will be taking her at 8-9 weeks.

hey big twinn- i ran the lvpk with chem and tang haze. both stretch like crazy for the first 3weeks of flower. i found it helpful to veg my pk while my chems started flower. and once bud sites set in on the chems, i flipped my pk.

my pk was also a little bit bigger to begin with when i had these plants vegging(the pk was from a generation of clones before the chems) so this helped as well!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i thought lvpk was just bubba kush renamed which itself is just another kush renamed? there was a huge thread with rez and some other people discussing it.

my memory might be off but i always thought thats what it was. look up the kush story, theres a huge ass thread about it somewhere on here.

TheCatsMeow

i thought lvpk was just bubba kush renamed which itself is just another kush renamed? there was a huge thread with rez and some other people discussing it.

my memory might be off but i always thought thats what it was. look up the kush story, theres a huge ass thread about it somewhere on here.

rez... oh lord.

it doesnt smell like bubba kush to me. ive got a bubba cut as well and although they are similar, i can see the difference in the 2 while they are vegging.

the lvpk actually smells/taste a lot like what ive seen labeled Oakland Master Kush...
not sure if anyone knows what that's about

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
where the fuc is hydrosun he the one in the know bout lvpk responsible for her and the rotwieller eatin mites she come with lol

G

GOOROO

haha. These were indirectly from Hydrosun.....BG specifically.

I had my way with this whore cut and never once got her lookin like TCM here.

Seriously out did a lot of growers on here..... go post your pics in hydrosuns thread seeing as everyone drops an lvpk pic there. LLeeme upgrade yah thread..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn so nobody knows whats up with her genetics? i always assumed it was a bubba or master crossed with an afghan or hindu male lol...lots of possibilities..

about the oakland master kush, i definately see how she has master kush qualities, but so much shit in oaksterdamn is renamed or mislabeled..

we used to get something just like LVPK back in like 2004-5 that the cash croppers would simply call purple kush...then it would get renamed to purple bubba or master on the street and in the clubs...

i had a write up on LVPK vs Bubba a while ago...from what ive seen and read, bubba yields a little less and is usually much denser, and more of a light brown/green. whereas LVPK will cure up kinda fluffy/airy sometimes, with darker green/purple hues..

i gave the LVPK cut to my oakland homie who cash crops hydro GH and heres the finished, his barely turned purple whereas my soil run has purple hues..my pics are the first 2 at 63 days his are the dried green ones he picks a little earlier at like 55 or so..
picture.php

picture.php

newLVPKnovember003.jpg

newLVPKnovember008.jpg

newLVPKnovember007.jpg

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Got a message linkin me here lol... memories mang... still got the girl...i dont got no 12 wk shots but heres recent lvpk....her real linage is unknown. .. can just make assumptions. ... def related to bubba but different... what i think its a paki origin . i remember hearin. Nlxpaki but its all hearsay.... what is bubba what is og we will never know 100% even with tests n shit they can be fixed... noone knows who the baby daddy is.. .. im ok with that... shit even if someone legit came out claiming to of made og bubba now a days would u believe em ???
Lvpk 70

Attachments

• CAM00406.jpg
    CAM00406.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 20
  • CAM00341.jpg
    CAM00341.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 29
  • CAM00320.jpg
    CAM00320.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 24