What's new

LV420 Cup Results

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

how did my watch get in there?

some weed

more weed

all different oils, some are missing from this pic as well......

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Looks like u guys had a great time...next yr i'd like to take part if poss. Get a pretty trophy to take home and meet sokme cool ppl :) good vibez

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good pictures krunchy, i brought my camera but i was too busy smoking the whole time hahaha next year ill make sure to take pics before the bong hits ...

cheers,

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Las Vegas is often called Hawaii's ninth island...
[cough]so maybe next year [cough cough]
hahaha
good to see the dubb putting it down

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
glad everyone had a good time. it's real cool that a lot of member created events like this are popping up. i remember when meeting someone from overgrow was a sketchy thing. with all of these med states now, we can really get together with the family and share good times out in the open and show off the wares in person instead of through a screen.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
thanks brotha u got bong hit of the party award bro.... never seen a single hit make 50 ppl shut the fuck up and stop everything..... just got me a nice new huge bowl for the roor... def gotta get my bong weight up for next year....
and a few special things plannin already...

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahah i blame the hash and the oils there stoney,
cant wait to see what ya'll got cooking ...

before i left rm pack me a lil chocolate diesel, i dont know who grew it but who ever did, you did a great job! nice aroma and very tasty, especially after the exhales... mmmmmmm

here some pics, sorry that was the last bowl.
picture.php

picture.php

cheers,

Grizz

Veteran
yeah i had some there but wouldent know which one you hit. it is a nice cut to grow, mine purples up pretty good and always yields well and roots easy, a must for my no cloning ass.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
what a blast that was! I was soo jacked up on fudge I never made it back to the house during the judging...that must have been tough everything on the table was top notch, I'm pretty sure i still have resin stuck to my fingers from all of the rolling lol

here are a couple pics of my strawberry and the cup that RM had custom done for the event...still can't thank you enough rm.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I got the cut from progressive options in san fernado ca, it's supposedly the rez cut but i have nothing to validate that statement other than the fact its strawberry delicious fire that finished to perfection in 9 weeks....til next year!

That Strawberry Diesel looks like some real dank!! Very well done. Great looking cup too!

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Wow wish I could have been there :D. That's a lot of weed I wouldn't mind smoking :joint:.

If anyone can even remember smoking the 4SD: How would you describe the taste and smell?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I liked the chocolate diesel too, did they not enter it? i remember it being a pretty small sample but top notch for sure!

more info on the kurt calloway haze would be awesome too...that was one of more unique smokes there. everybody loved it...

Latest posts

Latest posts