What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LulzSec declares war; on war on drugs

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
not sure ifin i like this one or not...

i love what they are doing...
i hate the press it will generate on faux and pmsnbc....

FreedomGrower

Veteran
I say it takes a year before they even get one important member ... finding some one on the internet can be harder than finding bin laden ... they just buy used computer equipment and use public hot spots ...

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
They caught a spainish brother(Lulzsec), And their going thru confiscating Server racks at a couple hosting site. Legit companies have been shut down by FBI raids.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
They released about 700 documents from an Arizona Police computer, I've been going thru them the last few days. Some VERY interesting stuff.

One of the documents was a 50 page report showing pictures of all different model cars and where people hide pot cash and coke in certain areas. Fascinating read really.

Another report showed pictures of all the known al qaeda related tattoos with real life examples.

Very interesting stuff but all 100% classified and AZ LEO is probably tripping the fuck out right now.

They even posted police officers names, address, phone number, WIFE'S name and cell phone number etc. Pretty fucked up for a boarder town where cartels will be very happy to get that info

G

guest86120975

They released about 700 documents from an Arizona Police computer, I've been going thru them the last few days. Some VERY interesting stuff.

One of the documents was a 50 page report showing pictures of all different model cars and where people hide pot cash and coke in certain areas. Fascinating read really.

Another report showed pictures of all the known al qaeda related tattoos with real life examples.

Very interesting stuff but all 100% classified and AZ LEO is probably tripping the fuck out right now.

They even posted police officers names, address, phone number, WIFE'S name and cell phone number etc. Pretty fucked up for a boarder town where cartels will be very happy to get that info

Where can one read this stuff?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
The Guardian posted a good article about the server logs recovered from Lulzsec. They have also posted the full IRC logs, if you have the patience.

They are not really hackers, just script kidd1es, one of them, Sabu, knows a fair bit technically, the others, little. The rows are illuminating...

It all seems to come from Anonymous/4Chan, sticking up for The Pirate Bay, then WikiLeaks, believing that they can effectively vandalise the internet to force their views on all. I think they are amazingly naive, vandalising the FBI is not quite so funny when you are busted and looking at extradition and a long sentence.

Incidentally, it is funny how the Wiki has stopped leaking, Assange began trying to co ordinate the leaks to bury news about his rape trial, this upset most of his backers, his hypocritical behaviour when people tried to leak his secrets has lost him most of his influential supporters.

Zealious

Weak sauce. They apparently have ended their voyage. I guess putting a dent in the war on people errr drugs was not important enough!

Friends around the globe,

We are Lulz Security, and this is our final release, as today marks something
meaningful to us. 50 days ago, we set sail with our humble ship on an uneasy and
brutal ocean: the Internet. The hate machine, the love machine, the machine powered
by many machines. We are all part of it, helping it grow, and helping it grow on us.

For the past 50 days we've been disrupting and exposing corporations, governments,
often the general population itself, and quite possibly everything in between, just
because we could. All to selflessly entertain others - vanity, fame, recognition,
all of these things are shadowed by our desire for that which we all love. The raw,
uninterrupted, chaotic thrill of entertainment and anarchy. It's what we all crave,
even the seemingly lifeless politicians and emotionless, middle-aged self-titled
failures. You are not failures. You have not blown away. You can get what you want
and you are worth having it, believe in yourself.

While we are responsible for everything that The Lulz Boat is, we are not tied to
this identity permanently. Behind this jolly visage of rainbows and top hats, we are
people. People with a preference for music, a preference for food; we have varying
taste in clothes and television, we are just like you. Even Hitler and Osama Bin
Laden had these unique variations and style, and isn't that interesting to know? The
mediocre painter turned supervillain liked cats more than we did.

Again, behind the mask, behind the insanity and mayhem, we truly believe in the
AntiSec movement. We believe in it so strongly that we brought it back, much to the
dismay of those looking for more anarchic lulz. We hope, wish, even beg, that the
movement manifests itself into a revolution that can continue on without us. The
support we've gathered for it in such a short space of time is truly overwhelming,
and not to mention humbling. Please don't stop. Together, united, we can stomp down
our common oppressors and imbue ourselves with the power and freedom we deserve.

So with those last thoughts, it's time to say bon voyage. Our planned 50 day cruise
has expired, and we must now sail into the distance, leaving behind - we hope -
inspiration, fear, denial, happiness, approval, disapproval, mockery, embarrassment,
thoughtfulness, jealousy, hate, even love. If anything, we hope we had a microscopic
impact on someone, somewhere. Anywhere.

Thank you for sailing with us. The breeze is fresh and the sun is setting, so now we
head for the horizon.

Let it flow...

Lulz Security - our crew of six wishes you a happy 2011, and a shout-out to all of
our battlefleet members and supporters across the globe

http://lulzsecurity.com/releases/50 Days of Lulz.txt

ProfGerbik

oh hell yes, this is what hacking should be used for. i love their intention and i pray for their safety.

but if its true they caught one, the others sadly will be short behind. hopefully not though because i want them to continue doing what they are doing.

FreedomGrower

Veteran
IV. Monsanto Attacked

In related news, Anonymous vowed Monday to step up attacks on contractor Monsanto Comp. (MON).

Monsanto is a firm with a long and controversial history. It is accused of abusing intellectual property rights to sue small farms (allowing its patented crops to blow seeds onto their properties, then suing them); trying to bribe officials in Canada and Indonesia [1][2]; and suing dairy farmers who advertise that their milk doesn't contain growth hormones. And they also were the company responsible for spraying Agent Orange all over soldiers in Vietnam, which is thought to have led to cancer and other ailments.

Anonymous broke the news of new possible attacks, writing:

@MonsatoCo is now suing small dairy farmers for advertising that they use no growth hormones. For NOT using their product.

The operation's Twitter account "OpMonsanto", posted on June 26:

We're going to hit @MonsantoCo with something a little bit more serious than a DDoS this time around. Fuck 'em. #ExpectUs

It posted a brief press release, writing:

Over the last 2 months we have pushed the exposure of hundreds of pages of articles detailing Monsanto's corrupt, unethical, and downright evil business practices. We've created a nice go-to reference guide on piratepad/anonpad(anonpad.org/opmonsanto, backed up elsewhere), where anyone can read up on and add their own info about MonsantoCo.

We blasted their web infrastructure to shit for 2 days straight, crippling all 3 of their mail servers as well as taking down their main websites world-wide. We dropped dox on 2500+ employees and associates, including full names, addresses, phone numbers, and exactly where they work. We are also in the process of setting up a wiki, to try and get all collected information in a more centralized and stable environment. Not bad for 2 months, I'd say.

What's next? Not sure... it might have something to do with that open 6666 IRC port on their nexus server though ;)

Expect Us

It indeed "doxed" Monsanto's employees -- in fact it appears to have exposed the names and addresses of 2,500+ of them. How this information might be used/abused is unknown, but it could lead to at least some minor harassment.

smokefrogg

Veteran
I would love to have a hacker get into some files and erase them, then maybe life could be ok again.

he or she will need to access all the backups as well, sometimes that's tough as they are on physical backup tapes/drives that are unplugged in some other place...lol a lot of companies suck at this though, look at how many companies totally disappeared in 9/11 when the towers were destroyed and they had no off site backup