What's new

LUI for insomnia? Or a better suggestion? Please reply..

G

High
Can somebady tell me if LUI would be sufficient for an insomniac..
Or suggest something that is a real knockout strain. That when puffed you are sure to be sleeping shortly.. please help.. peace.. All suggestions welcomed..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

Northern Lights has done it for me multiple times.

Not for the lightweight smoker or choker, as it tends to be harsh on the throat no matter what..

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I've grown LUI for 11/2 or so years. Very relaxing smoke but does not knock me out. Don't know what your tolerance level is though. Had one plant out side last year that produced a little over 3/4 pounds. SAGE seemed to intensify breifly my nerve pain but it is good smoke. The HOG is very relaxing for me but not a real knock out like I thought it would be. Hope this helps.

G

hey sack...

take a peek and tell me if this won't knock you flat bam on your hoohaw:

LUI flowering 51 days. I would say its good. I also suffer from sleep disorders, and this will be my first try of LUI, but I can tell you that the G13 is excellent in helping you get to sleep, and sleep the night through :wink:

I'm pretty sure the LUI will be just as effective :D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Very nice bus shot there bluevelvet. Lui does pack on some nice resin. Makes so nice hash also. You will enjoy it with a nice cure. I don't know if it's because of the other meds I'm on but I develop a tolerance pretty quick. The LUI does smell wonderful doesn't it.

G

yes it does resinryder...very promising and the plant is just gorgeous. Sorry to hear about your tollerance issues, I know can be a problem. Variety is the best thing for you, I find that I build up a tollerance much quicker when I smoke always the same strain. That's why I always have at least two, but usually three or more different strains in my garden.

G

Godbud is a definite cochlock/knockout buzz, I would also look into Reefermans G-SUS, or an Afghan #1.

G

Cool thanx everybody for the replies.
Blue, Blue.. That is a great looking nugg you have there.. Dont forget to pop some over here to me via email.. lot quicker. lol.. I thought i saw some LUI on seedbay, With all the new seeds posted.. 753 seeds.. wowzers.. Again thanx Any other thoughts or suggestions please drop by and post them. It would be much appreciated.. peace.

G

HUH? lmao... mazar takes a long time to build up a tolerance to... mentions deep sleep in the bigbook of buds 2

G

smigs...guarda, il tuo inglese non sarà il massimo, ma ho solo rispetto per te per gli sforzi che fai per scriverlo...meritevole veramente :yes:

sack...smigs is a national of the country where I live.

I'll translate for you, as he has some difficulty with English.

He says:
"Try Black Domina and you will sleep like a bear in winter, never has anything slammed me on my ass and put me to sleep so well"

The translation is not literal, I took some artistic leave in re-interpreting it for you :D

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
BD was the first strain I ever grew, purchased from the seedbank back in 96.... that shit is lights out material! One of the heaviest indicas around.

G

Great translater blue.. thanx
SO Black Domina, Mazar.. I have 5 mazar fems.. Im going to look up BD.. now.. thanx again Has anybody tried herijuana for sleep purposes?.. And doe sit work..? Any other suggestions add to the list.. please.. peace.

Billy_Crystal

Although I haven't grown these they are the five I want to grow so I can SLEEP:(

Sourbubble (bog)
Nutcruncher : g13 x petrolia (reeferman)
Godbud (a canadian breeder?)
Sensi star (paradise)

I have tried mango and I can tell you it was the most knockout of all strains I have tried so far... I would roll a J at bedtime and wake up with half of the J still in my hand in the morning... So I currently have 3 mango seedlins in my closet right now I started 5 and 2 fukd up, but if I don't find my bedtime smoke I'll grow it again I think nirvana calls it papaya now, but before that happenes it's bog's sourbubble bx2!

G

Billy, that seems like a good selection, and I confirm that the G13s and the G13 crosses to indicas are excellent for sleep....got a couple of jars full of G13 myself, and it just knocks me on my rear, then eases me into la-la land for a full night of oh so wonderful sleep :wink:

G

geat selection i must say.. Billy :wink:
Ok blue just email me some of those nuggs please.. Its faster than snail mail.
But that works also.. :canabis: I just recieved 5 sensi star x Ice princess.. So i will try those for my indoor winter grow.. Great stuff keep on posting..
(edit) peace..

Last year I grew a strain called White Lady. I wasn't crazy about it cause all it seemed to do was put me to sleep.
My friend has advanced MS and he loved the stuff, I gave him almost all of it. He said it killed pain and made him sleep like a baby. I think it was from Sativa Seed Bank, I got it at SD.