What's new

LUI Experts Plz

spurr

Veteran
FWIW, I've grown LUI three different times, 20 seeds each time, and I never have seen growth as above.

westg

ICMag Donor
What kind of Sweet Tooth is that big healthy beauty? :biggrin:

She has your fingerprints on her virtually

What luck Sotf...had to pop 1 of your beans for entree n it turned out female...she is getting spoil now!!!

Been a great weekend so far with her been female n the rugby league team i support having a great win.

Hope you have a great weekend Sotf, you helped make mine great :party:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tiphat:

You are doing a GREAT job westg and that sexy Swt #4 IBL lady looks so healthy and well grown I am impressed. Nice big fat Indica leaning pheno too she is going to be so frosty and so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :woohoo:

I don't recommend only popping one bean ever but it looks like you lucked out on that coin toss! Good karma was just with you it seems and rightfully so. :good:

Please keep us posted brother and thanks for keeping it Grapefruity! :smoke out:

westg

ICMag Donor
I don't recommend only popping one bean ever but it looks like you lucked out on that coin toss! Good karma was just with you it seems and rightfully so. :good:

I hear ya m8...the other 16 will be done all at once in a couple of months so I can choose the cream...I could squeeze in 1 now, so took the gamble...:jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts