What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LUDES

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Ha.

Never had Ludes, they were before my time.

Benzodiazepines are very similar in action but don’t have the same high level of risk of death from overdose.

Qualludes and Benzodiazepines are both like alcohol in pill form basically. If you mix them with alcohol and other drugs there is a high risk of blackout and death. You can also die from withdrawals just like alcoholism...
Yes! They were best with a couple beers. Blackout? I do remember not remembering much but never blackout.. i dont remember:biggrin:

Are you sure the sheet with 144 ludes was not Mandrax, the british version of a lude. They are very good. I recall the mandrax always came wrapped.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I tried different kinds of pills back in the early 70's, but was never crazy about them...
I just wasn't a pill head..I liked pot a whole lot better..

But around '74 I discovered quaaludes! My God, i liked them...

They weren't meant to be an all day, everyday thing like weed...
Save 'em for a special time with your girlfriend...

I never thought that they made me feel drunk..Far from it.
I managed to be able to cop them from about '74 until '81..
The manufacturer changed from Rorer to Lemon and then the govt. outlawed 'em and I didn't want to do the counterfeits...

Quaaludes were the best pill ever for spending the night with your girl, fucking!

One day around 1976, a girlfriend and I were out cruising around NC, and smoking some doobs..
(Don't do 'ludes and drive, that was just dumb)

We saw this small highway and my girlfriend took the picture!

Attachments

• qualude high-way.jpg
    qualude high-way.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 21

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I tried different kinds of pills back in the early 70's, but was never crazy about them...
I just wasn't a pill head..I liked pot a whole lot better..

But around '74 I discovered quaaludes! My God, i liked them...

They weren't meant to be an all day, everyday thing like weed...
Save 'em for a special time with your girlfriend...

I never thought that they made me feel drunk..Far from it.
I managed to be able to cop them from about '74 until '81..
The manufacturer changed from Rorer to Lemon and then the govt. outlawed 'em and I didn't want to do the counterfeits...

Quaaludes were the best pill ever for spending the night with your girl, fucking!

One day around 1976, a girlfriend and I were out cruising around NC, and smoking some doobs..
(Don't do 'ludes and drive, that was just dumb)

We saw this small highway and my girlfriend took the picture!

714 runs thru Palm city in south florida.. I smile :) each time is see that sign.. you da man Bud.:tiphat:

Gry

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mandrax is the drug which resulted in the death of Jimmy Hendrix if my memory
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]serves me well.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

redlaser

Veteran
Used to get the Lemmons and Rorers from a neighbor kid as a teenager, his dad was a doctor.
Kept a dresser drawer stocked with various scripts that his housekeeper and two teenagers would take from.
Rorers were a little stronger than the Lemmons I believe.

Liked the ludes, kind of a short lived high but not super functional. Soma is alright as well, also a hypnotic which I like. About 1/3-1/2 as enjoyable as ludes

Lemmons were 300mg, I believe Mandrax was 250 methaqualone and 25-50 diphenhydramine.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They were a favorite of mine. 714s, Lemons and whatever else were they called? Lets think about this. They stopped making Ludes, non-addictive I believe, and brought in OXYs. Big pharma at work. Hate&love them on and off. But back to Ludes. I had a cousin that had a connection for them for some time. In a box there were 144 sheets of ludes, each sheet had 144 Ludes in tinfoil. Think they were Lemons. I did many. After the first few that I ever did, I realized that when in public with a couple beers and a lude I had a tendency to grab, maybe not grab but fondle breasts (female). It always worked out and never got beaten up by jealous boyfriend/husbands (could never figure out why). So most lude events were in private many times with one that was fondled:biggrin:. I'm betting there arent too many here that know about them:groupwave:. What stupid things did you do on them?

EDIT: i feel sorry for the young-ins here that never did experience them. You missed an amazing pill.
Laughing out loud I remember ludes , Specifically watching my older brothers slide down the stairs semi-unconscious

Latest posts

Latest posts